Inn of the Dove
US$152
Homewood
US$123
BestWestern.com
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$165
US$175
US$149
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 February 2012

We would like to say that the Inn of The Dove is a great getaway. I read the reviews before I booked, and I must say that some people just can't be happy. Fellas.. If you're looking for a 5 star hotel but don't want to spend your hard earned money this is the place to stay. We stayed in their Romance suite it was the first bed I ever really saw which was in heart shape and it was very comfy and the ceiling had a mirror, the hot tub was clean and worked great, Guys, this place is more for you than the girls, but even my wife loosened up and had a great time. We'll definitely go back. I really loved the staff who explained me different suites and helped me with the events in the town. We're glad and pleased we stayed there and had ecstatic time. Can't wait for our next stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 53David
DoveH, Manager at Inn of the Dove, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thanks for sharing your review about Inn of the Dove,Harrisburg.

We are pleased to learn that you had the best experience during your stay with us.

We appreciate your generous compliment which is truly inspiring for our entire team.

Thanking you
Inn of the Dove,Harrisburg

Reviewed 11 January 2012

We were completely blown away by the decor of the room plus the landscaping of the grounds. The staff was more than helpful and even went a little further by bringing extra towels and ice back to our room after we checked in. Highly recommended for a romantic getaway of any sort. Not far from other venues if you wanted to go to the casino or catch a movie within 20 minutes of both. Will definitely be going back in the near future!!!!

Room Tip: Luxury suites with swimming pool are both great. Whether deluxe or beach room.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosa P

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review about your experience at Inn of the Dove,Harrisburg.

A feed back is always healthy and it encourages our staff to continue striving for excellence.

Inn of the Dove,Harrisburg

Reviewed 20 December 2011

I must admit that I was extremely nervous about visiting this motel because of all the negative reviews. Isn't it weird how we are quick to embrace negativity over positivity??? But anyway, I had a wonderful time. My boo and I stayed Friday and Saturday night and were able to get a special rate for staying for the entire weekend. The bed was humongous. I like how the jacuzzi was literally steps away from the bed. The double shower was AMAZING. The water pressure was powerful and the temperature was hot. The staff was friendly and nice and quite accommodating. It so happened we were there on a snowy weekend at the end of October so it was quite romantic. We burned firewood in the fireplace and enjoyed ourselves. The room was clean and there were plenty of fresh, clean towels. I would definitely go back again!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LCherene

Dear Guest,

I want to thank this guest for their feedback.

My staff is delighted to know that you had enjoyable stay.We are very happy to learn that you
enjoyed jacuzzi,walk in shower with two shower heads,and a fireplace.
Everyone at this location works very hard to make your stay enjoyable.

Inn of the Dove

Reviewed 25 October 2011

We had a great stay. Such friendly staff. The made the night better. Perfect place for a special night away.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank dmhboyds
DoveH, General Manager at Inn of the Dove, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2011

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking time to write a review.My staff is delighted to know that you had a great stay.

Sincerely
Inn of the dove,management

Reviewed 18 October 2011

Me and my wife stayed for 2 nights in swimming pool suite for our wedding anniversary! We both loved their luxurious room.It was clean and nicely decorated. There was a fire place, big shower room, nice large tv, microwave, refrigerator and the king size bed was comfy. Oh boy!! that private heated swimming pool and jacuzzi made us really pleasured. It totally fullfilled our expectation. Restaurant and Malls were close by and very easy to find...thanks to the helpful and caring staff. We'll love to go again.......so glad we went there and can't wait to go again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MICKEY S

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking time to share your feedback with us.
The staff and management is delighted to know that you had the best experience.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Thanking you