Candlewood Suites Harrisburg
US$176
US$162
US$152
Homewood
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
US$175
US$149
Sheraton.com
All reviewsfull size fridgefront deskfree laundryan extended stay hotelstove toplong stayroom was cleanqueen suitehot tubhershey parkbusiness triproom keyfirst floorfitness centerthe air conditioninga great place to stayup to date
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I have stayed here multiple times for work...the people are always extremely friendly and the rooms are modern and very clean. It is close to the highway. Downtown Harrisburg is only about 15 minutes away and Hershey is about the same...very centrally located. The nice perks of being a priority club member are great too!

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I stayed with Candlewood for two weeks and really enjoyed the stay. They are a pet friendly establishment, which to me, means I could use them in the future for my personal travels. That being said, even with pets, this place is clean! I am really happy that we decided to stay here. The kitchen with everything you would need to keep clean. The cabinet in the front area had a few things I needed so I didn't have to leave the hotel.

One problem that I had were other tenants being loud and inconsiderate to other stayers, which is at no fault to Candlewood. But, I could hear things louder than I would have liked through the walls. Hence the 4 star review.

Overall a great experience.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

We stayed here for a long weekend in April. We booked the double queen studio. The room was quite large and comfortable.It had a full size refrigerator, microwave, sink, and stove top. The room was clean, and no sign of any bugs.There is a DVD player connected to the TV, which was nice for the kids. The bathroom was also roomy, and most importantly, clean. The gym was fairly large and had a lot of equipment. There is an indoor pool and hot tub, which we didn't get around to using. There is also an outside grill area. This hotel is right off of I-81, which is very convenient. Every store and restaurant that you could think of is about a mile down the road. The area the hotel is in is fairly quiet and safe. Hershey is about 15 minutes away. Overall, a great stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Deannpg
Reviewed 16 April 2013

We stayed at the Candlewood Suites for two nights in April while preparing for a job relocation. The hotel staff was incredibly accommodating. They changed our room from one queen size bed to two queens immediately upon request. Amanda was incredible. She suggested several home rental sites for us to check out. She even phoned her father, a retired realtor, for suggestions. She found a realtor willing to work with us, suggested some good restaurants, and even some tourist spots to check out. Amanda explained the pricing policy when I return to the hotel for an extended stay after I start work, and recommended a bank and a supermarket...even a butcher.
I have never encountered a more helpful manager at any hotel anywhere in the country.

Room Tip: Ask for Amanda.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2013

The room was nice, clean, and comfortable. The fitness center was all in working order( I left a Holiday Inn Express because the machines were broken down). I do miss the breakfast the Holiday Inns offer as I only stay a couple of nites and don't really use the kitchen. It did have a full refrigerator, stove, microwave which would be great if one was staying awhile. Staff was very accommodating and priority club members get their choice from the snack area.!! :)