SpringHill Suites Harrisburg Hershey
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Harrisburg)
View Hotel
All reviewssleeping areaseparate toilet and showerhershey parkmacaroni grilltwo sinksturkey sausagenumbered roomseparate roomsfire pitdesk areacracker barrelhighway sidesliding doorminute driveexercise roommodern hoteloatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2014

One of the most friendly and easy to use Hotels I have ever stayed with. Personnel are super nice, courteous and knowledgeable of the local area. Tammie is one of the coolest hostess I have had the pleasure to know. She is helpful and makes sure everyone is well taken care of.

Room Tip: The Bartender has alot of skills.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Kirsha D, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We will certainly pass along your comments to Tammie. We are happy to have her as part of our team. On behalf of all our team, we would welcome the opportunity to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I travel frequently (business and pleasure), predominantly in the Northeast. I love Marriott properties because they are consistently clean, comfortable, and safe, so I expected a positive experience. This stay was much more than that! From the moment I entered, the modern décor was inviting and very chic. Who knew that Tiffany blue and tangerine were a good match! The room was equally inviting - well equipped, super-clean, and spacious. Separate bath spaces would really be accommodating for a family, although I travelled alone. However, the best part of the hotel was truly the staff - professional, knowledgeable, and genuinely pleasant and this included EVERY staff person that I encountered, from maintenance to management. I wish I remembered specific names, but kudos to the entire team.

I travel bi-monthly to Harrisburg, and this will definitely be my new lodging of choice!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey and your your Marriott loyalty. We appreciate the feedback from our guests as it offers us insight as to the product and service that we provide. We will certainly pass your comments along to our team. We would welcome the opportunity to have you stay with us bi-monthly.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have stayed at Springhill Suites for travels to Harrisburg over the past five years. The facility is always clean and updated. The staff has always done whatever is needed to make your stay enjoyable. It is great to have the lounge which can also provide you with a great sandwich when you arrive and just want to relax.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites Harrisburg Hershey over the past 5 years. We truly appreciate the loyalty. We are glad that you enjoy the hotel and the lounge. It is a perfect location to relax, have a beverage and have a sandwich. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

This hotel was excellent in every way. Two gentlemen I had the pleasure of encountering were extremely friendly and nice, Jeff and Posey. They always had smiles on their faces and always respectfully greeted me each day. The front desk staff was very friendly too, although I did not get their names. The complimentary breakfast bar was nice, and had hot food. The only minor set back was one evening my spouse telephoned me, and was put on hold for a while, not getting through to me but other than that the hotel was great.

Room Tip: Request a room on the opposite side of the interstate as they are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We apologize for the inconvenience to your spouse about being placed on hold for a period of time. We strive to offer excellent customer service whether it be through the phone or in person. We would welcome the opportunity for yo to stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here for two nights while visiting family in town. It was a very enjoyable stay. The hotel seems new, with a stylish lobby, breakfast area, and a small bar. We had a king room/suite, ultra modern décor. There is a small living area with a sofa, fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. There is a separate bath and shower room. The shower was a nice size walk-in. The free breakfast was good! Lots of hot/cold options, including yogurt, and fresh fruits. We were there before 8am both days, but as we would leave the hotel around 830am or so it was insanely crowded with lots of families. It was Easter weekend so I think that was to be expected. The only complaint I have has nothing to do with the hotel. There is construction work on the bridge right before the turn to the hotel and have it closed. The detour sign is placed right at the bridge so you do not know till your there. I recommend calling the hotel to see if the construction is still going on. We went to Cafe Fresco (really good Asian fusion) for dinner one night downtown. We didn't want to drive there so we called a taxi. It was nice not to worry about driving and where to park. We will definitely stay here the next time we are in town.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We appreciate your wonderful comments. The construction on the bridge near the hotel was a challenge for us for a couple of days but has since ended. We are happy to hear that you will stay with us again the next time in town.