“Lifetime Platinum Adds Favorite Hotel!”

SpringHill Suites Harrisburg Hershey
Ranked #9 of 51 Hotels in Harrisburg
Reviewed 24 June 2014

What a Gem of a Hotel. I have stayed all around Hershey/Harrisburg when flying into the area and I landed in the right location this visit! One of the few Hotels in the area that offer "AIRPORT AND HOSPITALITY SHUTTLE Service!". Everyone at this Marriott location makes you feel special (Platinum or Not) as I witnessed their customer service in action. What a great staff from the driver to the housekeepers. Michele in the evening makes the first smile count! Book your stay here when visiting Hershey Park or the area for business! Phil Skinner, Owensboro, KY

Room Tip: They are equally comforting!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Kirsha D, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff strives to offer an excellent product with exceptional service. We appreciate your wonderful comments and would certainly welcome the opportunity to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I go to Harrisburg on business a lot, but had never stayed here. One of our team had just started staying here and highly recommended it. I was very pleasantly surprised. The rooms reminded me of Europe--well decorated, spacious and intelligently laid out. The lobby area is funky, with a small bar and lots of areas to sit and chat. We didn't take advantage of the included breakfast but my experience is that most Springhill breakfast buffets are fine.
The location is near the I-81, so it is easy to get to, but be careful about room location, to minimize highway noise. Overall, a great stay and this is now my "go-to" hotel for H-burg.

Room Tip: The side away from the highway.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are certainly pleased to know that we are now your "go-to" hotel for the Harrisburg Hershey area. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My family & I came to visit last week and stayed at this hotel. Everything was great; the rooms were clean & the layout was perfect. The front desk associate, Jen, was absolutely wonderful. She was smiling and so helpful; she didn't seem bothered by my constant questions. She also seemed genuinely happy to help me out! I will definitely be coming back to this hotel and will recommend it to all my friends and family. Thank you, Jen!

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHIll Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your comments about Jen. We are so happy to have her as part of our team. She genuinely cares about our guests and wants to ensure that they have a wonderful experience. We would welcome the opportunity to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Attending a very demanding conference this week and nice to come back to the comfort and welcoming glances of the staff. Accomadations,excellent, lovely breakfast, and convenient to the conference. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Would advise booking away from the highway.Rooms on the courtyard quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Kirsha D, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey while attending a conference in the Harrisburg area. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and certainly would welcome the opportunity for you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

It had to be the biggest room we have ever stayed in. I told my wife,"With the children all married and all out of the house, I could handle just living in that size apartment." We were just very pleased with the clean room, good breakfast, friendly staff, and very close to many options for my favorite pass time....... eating out.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Kirsha D, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We are glad that you enjoyed the spacious accommodations that our suites offer. They are perfect for people traveling alone, couples or even families. We hope to have the opportunity for you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

The Springhill Suites in Harrisburg is a classy, fun to stay at hotel. I have been coming here on business for several months. Jennifer, Amber, Sean and the rest of the staff are courteous, and very helpful. Their knowledge and professionalism is greatly appreciated. I will go out of my way to book with them again.

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We are glad to hear that we will be your home away from home when traveling into the Harrisburg area. We appreciate your feedback as it offers us insight as to the product and service we provide. We look forward to having you back again!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The room was nicely laid out. The bed was comfortable. I would rate the breakfast about average for an interstate side lodging. Not that great for the price of the room which was a bit pricey.

The pool was very small.

But, we had traveled all day and needed a good night's rest and we got one. The hotel is close to many nice restaurants.

I would probably get off at a different exit next time by.

Viaggiatori1

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Viaggiatori1

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We are glad that you received a good night's rest. We certainly would hope that you would stay with us again when traveling through the are since you did receive the rest needed for traveling.