“Awesome Hotel for Business”

SpringHill Suites Harrisburg Hershey
Ranked #9 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed at the SpringHills for just over 3 months while on business. The rooms were always very clean and spacious. The best part of the SpringHills is definitely the staff! Very attentive to my needs whenever I needed anything and even bothered to learn my name so we could interact on a daily basis. They were like my family away from home.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Kirsha D, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2015

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We are glad to know that you had enjoyed your stay. We want our guests to feel like they are at home - even when they are away from home. We hope to have the opportunity to have you stay with us again.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Harrisburg Hershey

Reviewed 2 July 2014

After exchanging 3 keys during my 2 night stay my door has been deemed unable to be opened. They are about to drill a hole in my door since the battery in the locking device has died. I have missed an important meeting and will never return.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Swhitlow90
Kirsha D, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

We are truly sorry for your experience at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. Your experience is not what we want for our guests. It is not something that has ever happened at our hotel before. Our General Manager had been working with you during the duration and upon conclusion, you had mentioned that you would be staying with us again. We certainly hope to have the opportunity for you to stay with us again to see what we are really all about.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The rooms are wonderful! We had a fantastic stay and the room was big enough to accommodate our 2 kids on opposite sides of room and us in the middle. We also enjoyed the pool albeit tiny. Breakfast was decent and great to start day before Hershey.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ds103n
Kirsha D, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. Our hotel is a great location for families visiting Hersheypark. The size of the rooms is perfect for giving children space of their own. We appreciate your comments and would certainly welcome the opportunity for you to come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

If you've stayed at one Springhill Suites, you've stayed pretty much at them all.

Pros:

- Clean
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast is included
- Staff was nice
- Pretty close to Hersheypark

Cons:

- Management was indifferent to the burned out light bulb we asked be fixed. Would it have killed them to send a guy up to change it?
- Decor is generic
- Not enough seating for breakfast

Otherwise, it's a great place to stay with the kids while you're in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank NjMoma2

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We apologize for the delay in changing the light bulb and that it did not seem a priority to our staff. We strive to offer excellent service and will certainly look into this matter. We hope to have the opportunity for you to stay with us again when in the Harrisburg Hershey area.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

What a Gem of a Hotel. I have stayed all around Hershey/Harrisburg when flying into the area and I landed in the right location this visit! One of the few Hotels in the area that offer "AIRPORT AND HOSPITALITY SHUTTLE Service!". Everyone at this Marriott location makes you feel special (Platinum or Not) as I witnessed their customer service in action. What a great staff from the driver to the housekeepers. Michele in the evening makes the first smile count! Book your stay here when visiting Hershey Park or the area for business! Phil Skinner, Owensboro, KY

Room Tip: They are equally comforting!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Kirsha D, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff strives to offer an excellent product with exceptional service. We appreciate your wonderful comments and would certainly welcome the opportunity to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I go to Harrisburg on business a lot, but had never stayed here. One of our team had just started staying here and highly recommended it. I was very pleasantly surprised. The rooms reminded me of Europe--well decorated, spacious and intelligently laid out. The lobby area is funky, with a small bar and lots of areas to sit and chat. We didn't take advantage of the included breakfast but my experience is that most Springhill breakfast buffets are fine.
The location is near the I-81, so it is easy to get to, but be careful about room location, to minimize highway noise. Overall, a great stay and this is now my "go-to" hotel for H-burg.

Room Tip: The side away from the highway.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are certainly pleased to know that we are now your "go-to" hotel for the Harrisburg Hershey area. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My family & I came to visit last week and stayed at this hotel. Everything was great; the rooms were clean & the layout was perfect. The front desk associate, Jen, was absolutely wonderful. She was smiling and so helpful; she didn't seem bothered by my constant questions. She also seemed genuinely happy to help me out! I will definitely be coming back to this hotel and will recommend it to all my friends and family. Thank you, Jen!

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHIll Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your comments about Jen. We are so happy to have her as part of our team. She genuinely cares about our guests and wants to ensure that they have a wonderful experience. We would welcome the opportunity to have you stay with us again.