“631 A Eisenhower Blvd”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Ranked #22 of 51 Hotels in Harrisburg
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I am a retired business man and have traveled all over the US and stayed in alot of hotel etc. i have not stayed in a hotel for travel for probable 10yrs. i was attending a Viet Nam Veteran US Army Unit Reunion for Veterans Day and was suggested to stay at this hotel. I was very impressed with the entire experience, check in very efficient, room-great, spacious and very clean, moring breakfest very good to start my day, and the attendant was very good in all aspects. Check out was quick and efficient and easy as well. will stay again very soon on my travels.

Room Tip: good value and very comfortable
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
elysaght, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Mr. William B,
Thank you so much for your service to our nation and for choosing our hotel during Veteran's Day. We are honored to have you and are extremely thankful for your wonderful review. Please do be our guest anytime!
Sincerely honored to serve you,
Erin Lysaght CHA

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We have stayed at this location on 3 other different times over the past several years and this property continues to excel in many ways. We checked in early and the front desk gentleman was very accommodating. The room was very clean and the bedding was comfortable. The water pressure could be better in the shower, but it was fine. The breakfast staff was always restocking the food. I love staying here as the shopping is close by for me while my husband can relax and watch TV and relax.

Room Tip: Upper floors are quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you so very much for being our valued guest over the past couple years. We truly appreciate your business. Our goal is to excel in housekeeping, old school hospitality with a modern twist. We are always trying to find new ways to enhance our guess experiences! Thank you so much for this review and we will see you next time!
Sincerely yours in Harrisburg,
Erin Lysaght CHA

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Another couple and my husband and myself stayed at this hotel and we all were very satisfied with the rooms, the services, and especially the front desk staff. The woman who was at the desk on the night we arrived (10/24/13) could not have been nicer or more helpful; she went out of her way to assist us with dinner plans, cab service, and procuring our seat assignment forms for our flight home, I'm sorry that I do not remember her name. Also, on the morning that we checked out, Angel, who was on duty at the front desk, was also most helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pidge1942
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Best hotel experience, ever. I was in town for a funeral, so I was miserable, before I checked in. I called ahead to see if I could get an early check in...and when I arrived, I was greeted BY NAME at the door by Angel...who not only made sure the room was ready, but made sure I had hot towels from the dryer! These little things were greatly appreciated.

It was a sold-out weekend but I never felt lost in the shuffle. I was always greeted when I was in the lobby and the evening cookies were fantastic.

I travel to Harrisburg often and this will be the ONLY hotel I will ever stay at.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank IamSneezy
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Prior to arriving in Harrisburg we were delighted that Erin accommodated our request to have some parcels delivered and stored for us. We travelled to Harrisburg from New Zealand this week, committing to 38 hours in transit with two children aged 7 and 5. Angel was able to assist us with an early checkin so we could catch up on three days with little sleep. They helped us with local knowledge, good discussions, and awesome hospitality.
The room is nicely decorated and was very clean. Nice and quiet, with a small pool the kids enjoyed, breakfast was a good selection from cereals, waffles, and baked goods along with coffee and juices.
Erin and Angel are very easy going and made the start of our trip, to catch up with family, that much easier. In fact we are canceling some other travel arrangements to go back to the SI&S for our last night in Pennsylvania.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We found Angel, the desk attendant at this facility to be most helpful and friendly. He directed us to Capital and recommended places to visit. He also gave driving directions. Generally, he made us feel welcome and appreciated the fact that we were from out of town. Out of state as well. Generally the facility and especially Angel can be recommended to friends and acquaintances.

This wb site is not user friendly. The system did not recognize the Eisenhower blvd location of Sleep Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This is a newer hotel and I was definitely impressed when I walked into my room--quite nice! Very well appointed and large. Everyone was friendly, and breakfast was surprisingly delicious! Convenient location, not far off of 83. I don't love venturing out on my own for fear of getting lost, but if you take a left ouf of the hotel parking lot, you will find just about everything you could want within a half mile, and without having to jump back on any major roads. I really liked that. I would definitely stay here again without hesitation. Wish I had brought my swimsuit, because I never saw anyone in the pool, and it looked very nice. My only nit-picks would be that the bathroom wasn't completely spotless, but certainly nothing so terrible that I bothered to complain (and their guest services booklet does encourage guests to please let them know right away if anything is unacceptable, so that shows they do care). A soap dish by the bathroom sink would have been great, and the cord could have been longer on the hair dryer. Again, nit-picky. The walk-in shower was awesome, bed was cozy, air/heat wasn't noisy, and always love having microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Really couldn't ask for much more!

Room Tip: Mine faced the Rodeway Inn and 83, and I wasn't bothered by road noise. I wouldn't worry mu...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business