“Gorgeous park”
Review of Metro Bank Park

Metro Bank Park
Ranked #11 of 55 things to do in Harrisburg
Reviewed 6 May 2013

My husband and I make it a point to try and catch a ball game when we travel. Major or minor league doesn't matter. We've seen a fair few stadiums at this point and this is one of the nicer we've been to. We had club seats and were 4 rows away from the field. Great views! The food was good too. Decent team store. And the home team is a AA ball club which funnels into the major leagues. It's always fun to see kids called up and know that you saw them on the way to that destination.

Loved it.

There are newer reviews for Metro Bank Park

Reviewed 5 May 2013

What a fantastic park for taking kids to see a baseball game. Ticket prices are reasonable and most of the seats offer a premium view. Fun things between innings to keep the kids attention (mostly).

Maybe I'm getting old or being cheap but I found the food prices to be a little on the high side for a AA park.

Overall a great day out with the family.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Great park to see AA baseball. You can get up close and personal. I think this is a great place to bring the kids. There is always something going on between innings. My family loves going there.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Enjoyed a game this past Sunday. I really like the new ball park. Seat prices are reasonable allowing a family to attend more often. Why pay more and drive long distance to a Major League park when this is so convenient. Will attend more games this year.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Going out for a game with the family is both fun and affordable at Metro Bank Park. There aren't bad views, though I stay away from being in the full sun during late afternoon games.