“Best Deep Dish Pizza Around!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2011

We were very lucky to find this little gem still open after our long day at Hershey Park. It is right across the parking lot from Homewood Suites Harrisburg East-Hershey Area where we were staying. The staff was very friendly even at the late hour and pending their closing hour. My best friend and I were not feeling very hungry after our long day, but we knew once we had a rest then we would be starving. We started off with a nice mixed drink without having to worry about driving since our hotel was right next door. Then next onto the entree, which we had decided on a personal deep dish pizza for each of us. Before the food arrived we were already pleased with the prices, however, once our food arrived then we realized just how great a deal. Our personal deep dish was rather large, and even though it was sliced into 4 pieces I wasn't even able to finish my first slice. Though, I had to fight my cravings, because this was one of the best personal pepperoni deep dish pizzas that I have ever tasted. We were very happy to take the leftovers with us to our room, and after a rest we were thrilled at another shot at the pizzas. Given they were great to start, but they were even better reheated. I even had plenty left over for dinner the next night. I highly recommend you swing by La Piazza if not just for the deep dish pizza.

Reviewed 16 October 2010

For a pizza place and sports bar, La Piazza fit the bill. It was the perfect place to eat at the bar and take in some of the baseball playoffs.

I found the previous review to be pretty harsh. The food is not 5-star, but it's not terrible either. I had the Hawaiian pizza and enjoyed it. As a diversion to something that is not a chain, La Piazza was welcome.

Reviewed 29 August 2010

If you are looking for a great waitress/server then this is the place for you ; however, if you are looking to eat edible food then do not eat dinner here. I suppose the people who do manage to eat dinner here must first drink a lot of beer because although we had impecable service by our waitress the food was simply terrible and tasteless. I ordered the stuffed shells thinking they could not mess them up but, yeah, they did because they were flavorless. Husband ordered the steak and had to send it away because it did not taste grilled, in facet it did not taste at all :( Dear daughter ordered the shrimp alfredo and raved about the shrimp but the linguine alfredo left her with a stomach ache and she says she is nauseous now and is lying down. youngest daughter asked for plain spaghetti with parmesan on top and for some reason ate two bites and will not go near it now. All in all I say don't waste your time eating dinner here.