“Budget freidnly sushi”

Miyako
Ranked #151 of 559 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We had a great time on at Miyako - great sushi rolls, fabulous saki and fun atmosphere. Service was slow at first, especially considering we had a reservation so they knew to expect a large group in addition to regular Saturday crowds. Overall this is on our list for next year.

1  Thank Shannon M

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Doesn't look like much from the outside, but the sushi is great. Delicious miso soup, salad was ok but ginger dressing was good. I had a regular sushi dinner and a TNT roll. The TNT was very good. If you like spicy food, I would try it. Overall a great dinner. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Pilotjjc3
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Although not a sushi fan, I wanted to try this restaurant. The menu was great with a number of alternative dishes. I ordered the dumplings made with chicken and they were wonderful. I had the Udon Noodle Soup with Beef and after adding a little soy sauce and chili sauce, I really enjoyed it. Very clean and pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Best sushi in central PA! Roll's all rock, too. Super soups and deserts. Authentic Asian cuisine with American flair. Delicious! Favorite downtown Harrisburg resturaunt.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I have always enjoyed their sushi and have never had a bad experience. Overall I believe it's a 4.