“Sushi!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I found Empire on a recent business trip as my go-to sushi place was closed on Mondays. I am always a little nervous about getting sushi at a new restaurant. Ok, maybe I'm paranoid. Their menu includes Chinese, sushi, Japanese, and Thai. With so many different types of food, I didn't have high expectations. But I took the leap and am so glad I did. Empire's sushi is great with a wide variety of rolls to chose from. After 3 visits, I am confident about my rating. I have also tried the pad Thai. It was just ok. Bangkok 56 has better pad Thai for sure. But I'm still sold on the sushi. I will return to Empire on future visits to Harrisburg.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Food is always excellent and a variety of Japanese, Thai and Chinese. Very good sushi. Service can be slow, but friendly.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Nice large restaurant, nicely decorated. Service was good. We got there early and were a little worried at it being so quiet, but it was much busier by the time we left. Loved the curry peanut sauce and would order the same thing again. Complimentary fried wontons when we sat down we're tasty and a nice touch.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Me and my daughter are highly allergic to fish/shelfish. They made sure that our food was not cooked in the same oil as fish. They did a great job acomodating us and making sure we were ok. Highle recommended!!

Reviewed 1 March 2014

great rolls, inventive, tasty, generous sized! High quality sushi, fresh and sweet. Chinese food is also good, but we go for the sushi...Sundays are even better as the sushi is half off!