We were a little nervous from reading reviews but when we checked in we were pleasantly surprised. We somehow ended up with the King Suite! Which was enormous. Only thing was the room was right across from the ice machine and there was a family full of small boys staying down the hall and the boys were running around playing with the ice machine until past 11pm! I did open the door to look for an adult which was no where in site so I then called the front desk to have someone come tell them to calm down which they did. The hotel was in a great location, close to Hershey and easy to take a day trip to Gettysburg. Also there are several dining options down the road which was nice. The hotel did include breakfast but if you want first pick you need to go early!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Harrisburg. Our charming hotel is situated in a convenient location between Hersheypark and the Pennsylvania State Capitol and easily accessible via I-81 and I-83. Travelers can choose their own adventure at many nearby attractions, whether it's exploring the simple life of the Amish in Lancaster County, getting behind the wheel at the Carlisle car shows or enjoying "The Sweetest Place on Earth." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Inn Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Holiday Inn