We recently stayed here for a 3 day weekend. Its location was perfect. It was about a fifteen minute drive to the stadium where we were going for the rv show. I did not mind the drive at all. It was very easy to navigate. The rooms were surprisingly large. I expected much smaller. It did have a strange smell but nothing that actually bothered any of us. Breakfast was a typical hotel breakfast. Cereal and other basic. Dining room was definitely small and cramped but most people ate and left immediately to free up space. In conclusion it is very well worth it to stay here. If we had stayed in Hershey the bill would have been much higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Harrisburg. Our charming hotel is situated in a convenient location between Hersheypark and the Pennsylvania State Capitol and easily accessible via I-81 and I-83. Travelers can choose their own adventure at many nearby attractions, whether it's exploring the simple life of the Amish in Lancaster County, getting behind the wheel at the Carlisle car shows or enjoying "The Sweetest Place on Earth." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Holiday Inn