I had a king room and it was huge and well decorated. The heat work well and the bathroom was large.
Check in was easy and the person at the counter was very helpful for restaurant info.
Breakfast was ok. Coffee was a bit weak but its free. (Starbucks is down the road if you need the real thing!
Very clean and modern. Many places to eat and shop nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Harrisburg. Our charming hotel is situated in a convenient location between Hersheypark and the Pennsylvania State Capitol and easily accessible via I-81 and I-83. Travelers can choose their own adventure at many nearby attractions, whether it's exploring the simple life of the Amish in Lancaster County, getting behind the wheel at the Carlisle car shows or enjoying "The Sweetest Place on Earth." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Inn Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Holiday Inn