“What a pleasant experience”

Comfort Inn Harrisburg
Ranked #27 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Owensboro, Kentucky
“What a pleasant experience”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I traveled to Harrisburg in March for a large dog show. Wasn't sure what to expect, but this hotel did a great job. I was greeted at the desk by Stephanie who was friendly and professional. They had exactly the type of room I asked for. More important they had made the extra effort to make my dog feel welcome, with a special yard area. They even moved their free breakfast start time up to accommodate those of us who had to be at the show site early.
I couldn't have been more pleased and if I ever go back to the area, this will be the hotel I choose.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Nicole N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Harrisburg, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of Trip Advisor! I have shared your comments with Stephanie, and she joins me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Nicole Nowland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting the are for business. All the staff was courteous and helpful. Shawn helped me load a heavy and bulky shipping container into my rental car and couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. The breakfast was good and plentiful. Worthy place to stay

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Merl G
Nicole N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Harrisburg, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
On behalf of my entire staff I would like to say thank you for your kind words. We strive to ensure that every guest has a memorable stay in a favorable way when visiting our property!
Please visit with us again during any of your future travels.

Take care,
maryland
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is the nicest Comfort Inn I've ever stayed in. It is conveniently located. The rooms are large and very clean. The bed is really comfortable. The staff is friendly. I cannot think of one thing to complain about.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Nicole N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Harrisburg, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Please visit with us again during any of your future travels.

Take care,
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 11 March 2014

On a March Break trip to the south, our two families needed a quick overnight near Harrisburg. The Comfort Inn suited us well - close to I-81, gas nearby, decent breakfast and good value. Hotel was busy and a bit noisy with sports teams.

Room Tip: Try second floor in the wing farthest from the lobby.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank MarkPrid
Nicole N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Harrisburg, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Mark,
Thank you for staying with us during your trip south! We appreciate your kind words and hope that we could have the privileged to accommodate your family on your return trip. In addition, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have had due to our property housing a wrestling team for the area tournament that weekend. Your room tip was great
Berne, NY
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

It was quiet. Close to the I81 exit. Large room, clean, two queen beds, free wi fi and fast too, TV, place to park the RV, promise of full breakfast. What is left? Oh. $70. Plus tax....................

Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Ralph111
On behalf of my entire team I want to thank you for posting such a nice review! We strive to make sure every guest leaves with a smile on their face.Please stop and see us again during any of your future travels.
Enjoy your day!
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We had been traveling from Maine through a storm and we're very tired when we had gotten to PA. We picked up a coupon book at the welcome center. We were fortunate enough to get Taryn. She hooked us up with exactly what we needed for the night. Breakfast this morning was great as well! Thank you again for everything!

• Stayed January 2014
Nicole N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Harrisburg, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with Taryn, and she joins me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Comfort Inn Harrisburg
Cobourg, Canada
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Not sure if our room was the exception but it was quite wide and could easily fit two roll- away beds if required. In room beds are super comfortable.

Plenty of green space around the premises for walking your four legged family members.

Staff quite friendly.

WiFi in our area of the hotel was next to useless. We were down by entrance C and D.

Included breakfast were the usually offerings of make your own waffles. They also had breads, bagels, fresh fruit, juices and here they had hot biscuits and scrambled eggs.

We would definitely return.

Room Tip: If WiFi internet is important you may wish to avoid entrance C and D.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Nicole N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Harrisburg, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Thank you very much for your review of our property. We were happy to have you stay with us during your travels. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.However,allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the wireless internet on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our internet provider to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. Again, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area.