I stayed here for 2 nights last week and thought this was a great hotel. The rooms were spacious and clean. There was a mini fridge and microwave. The breakfast was pretty typical for a hotel's hot breakfast, but I have no complaints about it except there is no elevator to get to the second floor. I will be back if if need to stay in that area again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Harrisburg. Our charming hotel is situated in a convenient location between Hersheypark and the Pennsylvania State Capitol and easily accessible via I-81 and I-83. Travelers can choose their own adventure at many nearby attractions, whether it's exploring the simple life of the Amish in Lancaster County, getting behind the wheel at the Carlisle car shows or enjoying "The Sweetest Place on Earth." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Holiday Inn