“Nice hotel”

Ranked #26 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights last week and thought this was a great hotel. The rooms were spacious and clean. There was a mini fridge and microwave. The breakfast was pretty typical for a hotel's hot breakfast, but I have no complaints about it except there is no elevator to get to the second floor. I will be back if if need to stay in that area again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank NittanyLaura
Nicole N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Harrisburg, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Comfort Inn Harrisburg/Hershey
5680 Allentown Blvd.
Harrisburg, PA 17112
p. (717) 657-2200
f. (717) 657-8630

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Hebrew first
Weedsport, New York
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We don't usually stop in PA on our way to Florida but due to the horrible traffic on Rt. 81 we gave up and pulled into the Comfort Inn. Two wonderful girls at the front desk treated us to homemade cupcakes when we told them of our horrific ride (traffic was at a standstill most of the time). They gave us a great room rate and we got adjoining rooms, one king, one w/2 queens. Kids really enjoyed the rooms and their ability to go back and forth. Breakfast the next morning was more than adequate even though the juice dispenser was broken.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Nicole N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Harrisburg, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Sandra,
Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay at the Comfort Inn. We hoped you enjoyed your sweet treat from the front desk ladies.We strive to ensure that every guest has a memorable stay in a favorable way when visiting our property!

Owensboro, Kentucky
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I traveled to Harrisburg in March for a large dog show. Wasn't sure what to expect, but this hotel did a great job. I was greeted at the desk by Stephanie who was friendly and professional. They had exactly the type of room I asked for. More important they had made the extra effort to make my dog feel welcome, with a special yard area. They even moved their free breakfast start time up to accommodate those of us who had to be at the show site early.
I couldn't have been more pleased and if I ever go back to the area, this will be the hotel I choose.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of Trip Advisor! I have shared your comments with Stephanie, and she joins me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting the are for business. All the staff was courteous and helpful. Shawn helped me load a heavy and bulky shipping container into my rental car and couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. The breakfast was good and plentiful. Worthy place to stay

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Merl G
Nicole N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Harrisburg, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
On behalf of my entire staff I would like to say thank you for your kind words. We strive to ensure that every guest has a memorable stay in a favorable way when visiting our property!

maryland
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is the nicest Comfort Inn I've ever stayed in. It is conveniently located. The rooms are large and very clean. The bed is really comfortable. The staff is friendly. I cannot think of one thing to complain about.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Nicole N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Harrisburg, responded to this review, 2 April 2014

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 11 March 2014

On a March Break trip to the south, our two families needed a quick overnight near Harrisburg. The Comfort Inn suited us well - close to I-81, gas nearby, decent breakfast and good value. Hotel was busy and a bit noisy with sports teams.

Room Tip: Try second floor in the wing farthest from the lobby.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank MarkPrid
Nicole N, General Manager at Comfort Inn Harrisburg, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Mark,
Thank you for staying with us during your trip south! We appreciate your kind words and hope that we could have the privileged to accommodate your family on your return trip. In addition, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have had due to our property housing a wrestling team for the area tournament that weekend. Your room tip was great
Berne, NY
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

It was quiet. Close to the I81 exit. Large room, clean, two queen beds, free wi fi and fast too, TV, place to park the RV, promise of full breakfast. What is left? Oh. $70. Plus tax....................

Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Ralph111
On behalf of my entire team I want to thank you for posting such a nice review! We strive to make sure every guest leaves with a smile on their face.Please stop and see us again during any of your future travels.
Enjoy your day!