We just returned from our stay at the Holiday Inn Express,
We were very happy with our room, plenty big for a family of 4 and even large enough if you needed a cot. Beds are comfy and lots of pillows. WE also did not hear much noise from outside or inside so that meant for peaceful sleeping after a long hot day of touring. The breakfast was great for us as we tend to just eat bagels anyway but they had cereal, eggs, sausage,yummy sticky buns, fruit, and muffins. The only negative would have been the bathroom very dated, like you know when the bath is old and you just can't get it to look clean? WEll thats what the bathroom was like. Although the water pressure was greatin the shower!! But I would still stay here again if I was to return to the area.
Oh and dont forget to get you Chocolate Chip cookie in the evening at the front desk YUM YUM.
Will write review of trip on forums
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Harrisburg. Our charming hotel is situated in a convenient location between Hersheypark and the Pennsylvania State Capitol and easily accessible via I-81 and I-83. Travelers can choose their own adventure at many nearby attractions, whether it's exploring the simple life of the Amish in Lancaster County, getting behind the wheel at the Carlisle car shows or enjoying "The Sweetest Place on Earth." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Holiday Inn