“Special occasion worthy.”

The Melting Pot
Ranked #23 of 559 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Whether with friends, family, or business acquaintances when you fondue together, you stay together. Come Savor Every Moment at The Melting Pot.
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have dined here twice now and both times have been excellent. The ambiance of the restaurant is perfect for a date night or special occasion. After reading other reviews on here, I think some people are missing the point of this place. It's a fondue restaurant! Half of the appeal is that you do cook your own food and it's not meant to be a quick meal. All in all our experience here has been great from the quality of the food to the top notch service. We will be back.

Ohh and also, make a reservation. They are always booked to capacity.

1  Thank I_like_food604

Reviewed 8 January 2014

My husband & I went here for our anniversary. The food was excellent & atmosphere was romantic. we were tucked in a little corner booth it was like we had the place to ourselves. We enjoyed the full experience which included the cheese course, entrée & dessert. the chocolate fondue was to die for. yum!! A great place for special occasions.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Had a great date here and got free chocolate strawberries which were great. The food is a bit skimpy but filling. The price is ridiculously expensive and should be lowered.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Ate here for a adult night without our son. The food was decent, the star was the quality of the meat. The fondue for the meats wasn't that tasty, but as I had to cook the meat in it, it ruined the overall course for me.

The chocolate fondue was very good however. Since anniversary dinners are supposed to be a 'treat' this part of the experience saved it from a worse review.

Service was good, but nothing of note other than 'good'. Drinks were refilled at an average pace with some lag time, and requests came quickly.

Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the ambiance but was not impressed by the food. The wine in the cheese fondue was not cooked down and left a sour flavor in your mouth. Chocolate was great though. Service was friendly knowledgable and helpful.