“Melting Pot - 6/27/2018”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Ranked #3 of 591 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Whether with friends, family, or business acquaintances when you fondue together, you stay together. Come Savor Every Moment at The Melting Pot.
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I can honestly say that every time I have been to The Melting Pot, I have never had a bad experience. The food is always great, the atmosphere is always welcoming, and so forth. But, this past trip has went above and beyond in terms of customer service. Kylie, our server was knowledgeable and laughed along at our somewhat terrible jokes throughout the evening. She was attentive without being overbearing and even apologized for being late at some point (despite my group not thinking she was late at all). Although trivial, when we asked for sauces, she brought two of each which one of our group's members was very thankful for. All in all, while I would rate The Melting Pot five stars prior to this experience, Kylie goes above and beyond that five star rating. She has truly made a difference in our dining experience.

2  Thank Alexandra K
Brian S, Owner at The Melting Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us!! We'll be sure to pass along he praise to Kylie as well! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I showed up at The Melting Pot a couple days ago and had one of the best dining experiences I’ve had at any restaurant. It was my first time at the melting pot, and was unsure on what I would like. I sat at the bar around 8:30 and Bree, the manager on duty took care of me. She walked me through the entire menu suggesting her personal favorites. (The fiesta cheese is phenomenal). The tipsy turtle cocktail that she made me was delicious as well. Overall the restaurant was clean, food was served promptly, and everything was delicious. It won’t be the last time I visit this melting pot!

3  Thank Aswade2013
Brian S, Owner at The Melting Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tel us about your experience with us. We're so glad that we could make your first time dining with us a memorable one! We're huge fans of the fiesta cheese as well. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Food was good. Andrea did a great job explaining the menu and personalizing our experience! Dessert was Mexican chocolate flambe, enough said.

1  Thank Carey R

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your evening with us. We'll be sure to pass along the praise to Andrea as well! The Mexican chocolate is new to our menu, but has turned into one of our favorites too! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

After a long day on the road from Canada, we made an unplanned stop at the Melting Pot. We were very happy with the meal - more importantly, we received great service from Andrea, probably the best, most personal service we've received in a restaurant for a long time. Thanks Andrea.

2  Thank BradyIrwin

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us! We're glad that you had a great evening! We'll pass along the praise to Andrea as well!!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We've come here for a while, but not often. The food is always fantastic, but our server this time was the best! Kylie was super friendly and attentive (but not excessively so)! Great food, great service. Can't go wrong.

1  Thank amber m

Thank you so much for the great review and coming in and dining with us! We are so glad you enjoyed yourselves. We'll be sure to pass along the praise to Kylie too! We look forward to serving you again soon!