Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Harrisburg Northeast (Hershey)
Ranked #16 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Let me start off by saying that I have stayed at numerous Country Inns and Suites before and this has been by far by worst experience. This is a bit late to be writing the review so maybe they addressed some of the concerns I had when I was there (during Labor Day weekend). Nonetheless, when I first arrived the staff was not very pleasant and had me wait a bit, I was there with my 3 yr old daughter and every night there was no hot chocolate or coffee available, nor any cookies. The hotel seemed in disarray at times and all the staff always seemed frazzled. Also, the swimming pool had a tremendous amount of chlorine which made it difficult to really enjoy a good swim. I don't think I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Try to avoid the first floor- it seems that there are only families with small children and it seeme...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
CISHRNE, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Harrisburg Northeast (Hershey), responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us, and we are sorry that our service failed to meet your expectations. Our team members strive to do their best; however, we were not our best today. We are sorry that our team was not more helpful during this experience. We have spoken to our team members, and we have taken necessary steps to ensure that we handle such issues more effectively in the future. We sincerely hope you will give us another chance to show you that we are the right hotel when staying in the Harrisburg/Hershey area.

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Harrisburg Northeast (Hershey)

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We have stayed at this particular motel more than once while traveling to New England. The rooms are very nice with comfortable beds. They also have a very nice indoor pool & hot tub, which is great for the aches & pains of travel. It is also conveniently situated for getting off & on the interstate. Will probably stay there again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Went to Hershey outlets with the girls. Decided to spend the night at country inn and suites instead of driving home. Everything was nice and helpful witg finding a restaurant to eat at. The shower drain was slow but was fixed when we told a hiusekeeper.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Our house was being worked and we decided to stay at this hotel. It was a nice getaway from our home. Our room had a stain on the floor but it was chocolate milk maybe?? I'm sure a kid spilled it. However the staff was great and apologize for the stain. It was quiet at night and the waffles were delicious in the morning. Great stay and wil stay th next time.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My family and I took a day trip to Hershey Park before school started. Our day left everyone exhausted and we decided to stop at this hotel before heading home. The price was great and the kids loved that there was a pool. We decided to stay in a suite that had a king bed and living area with a sofa bed. The kids had their own room and tv while my husband was able to watch the baseball game. Staff was attentive and our room was clean. The pool was the right temperature and I was able to use the computer to check email. We will stay here again in October for Halloween at Hershey Park. Thanks for a great stay at a great price.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are traveling for our 12th anniversary. This was our second stop heading north. This hotel is immaculate. The location is awesome and the lobby is gorgeous!!! My husband and I LOVED our room and the staff made us feel right at home. The breakfast was delightful, too!! Definitely one of the best Country Inns I've ever stayed at! We'll definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

What a great place to stay! The staff was full knowledgable of local attractions and amenities. The manager was courteous and friendly. Fresh baked cookies, delicious candies and hot chocolate were just an added bonus. I stayed with my family. Our room was clean and they provided us with plenty of towels and toiletries. No matter what time we walked in and out of there someone was always there to greet us in a friendly manner. I love Hershey Park and will definitely book this hotel again.

Room Tip: The king jacuzzi suite is amazing!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TKep09
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrisburg
Best Western Premier The Central Hotel & Conference Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey
Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg
Courtyard Hershey Chocolate Avenue
Comfort Inn at the Park
Comfort Inn at the Park
#10 of 25 in Hershey
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hershey Chocolate Avenue

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Harrisburg Northeast (Hershey)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Harrisburg Northeast (Hershey)

Address: 8000 Jonestown Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17112-9716
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Harrisburg
Ranked #16 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Price Range: £59 - £153 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Harrisburg Northeast (Hershey) 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Harrisburg Northeast (Hershey) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Harrisburg Northeast (Hershey)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Harrisburg Northeast (Hershey) Hotel Harrisburg