“Excellent value for the money”

Hampton Inn & Suites Harrisburg North
Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Excellent value for the money”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This hotel is clean, convenient and economical. The amenities are excellent and the breakfast is probably the best of any hotel chain I have had. When I am in the Harrisburg area, I always try to book a room at the Hampton Inn North. It is just a short distance from Interstate 81 with easy exit and entrance. The staff is friendly and helpful. There are numerous restaurants nearby. I highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DirectorofSales17110, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Harrisburg North, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and certainly appreciate your comments on our hotel. We welcome the opportunity for you to stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Grove City, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stay in Harrisburg frequently and have been very pleasantly surprised by the friendliness and cleanliness of this hotel. The location is convenient and the property is clean and very well maintained. The hotel staff are welcoming, outgoing and friendly. Kiesha, Kristina, Rebecca, Vickie and John do whatever they can to make guests feel at home. Their positive and friendly attitude is certainly noteworthy.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. We appreciate your wonderful comments. Our staff takes great pride in offers clean accommodations and great service. We certainly hope that this means you will be returning to stay with us again the next time you are in Harrisburg.
Imler, United States
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The room was very clean and nicely furnished. The staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good. The pool and fitness rooms looked nice, but I did not use them during my stay. Great location near the interstate. I will stay here again and recommend to others.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and would recommend it to others. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Our son was being promoted to Major and the storm prevented us from going to Indiantown Gap
where the event was to be held. Drazan and Kirsha went out of their way to set up a room so that we could hold the ceremony at the hotel. I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn, in addition to going out of their way, the hotel was very clean and the staff aimed to please.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
DirectorofSales17110, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Harrisburg North, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. Congratulations to your son on his promotion. It was our pleasure to assist in this special occasion. We certainly hope to have the opportunity for you to stay with us again.
Midlothian, Virginia
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Vickie was great! Pleasant and helpful; kept breakfast hot and the eating area tidy. Also, a big kudos to JK! He's never met a stranger; so friendly! And when I was in the gym he came in to help with the TV and to check the temperature; I was totally shocked. Never during my travels have I experience anyone being concerned about the gym conditions! Thanks JK!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. We appreciate the wonderful comments and will certainly pass them along to Vickie and JK. We appreciate the feedback as it offers us insight on the product and service that we provide. We certainly hope to have the opportunity for you to stay with us again.
Harrisburg, PA, United States
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I felt greeted like an old friend and it was my first time there. The receptionist almost seemed to know my name. It took minutes to check in, and to check out. Checkout knew I had left a deposit without my saying so and immediately stisfied it. The breaksfast staff was friendly and wonderfully caring.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. We appreciate your comments and certainly welcome the opportunity for you to stay with us again.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The service provided by hotel staff and crew, the room, the morning breakfast was exceptional.

Being provided with a Suite worked perfectly with all the equipment and apparel I needed for my deployment in Harrisburg. The room was consistently kept clean by the crew with always fresh towels and lines provided as needed and required. Because of snow storms there were times I had to work in the room and everyone was extremely accommodating.

The front desk staff went out of their way to ensure everything went well providing help with any accommodation I needed including room amenities, restaurants. Especially when snow blocked my car, one member of the stay cleaned off my car and shoveled me out. Something which was not expected. Whenever I would leave in the morning or return in the evening I was always greeted by name.

The ladies which were responsible for the morning breakfast were always cheerful and made one feel they were at home with providing good food which was always well cooked and heated properly.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again when returning to the Harrisburg area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the freeway.