“Good Value”

Hampton Inn & Suites Harrisburg North
Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Good hotel for the money. No real complaints other than it may be a little loud if your hotel room is on the same side as the highway. I also had difficulty logging into the internet. The welcome staff was very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DirectorofSales17110, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Harrisburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We apologize for the difficulty of connecting to the internet. I am glad that we were able to assist and get you connected quickly. We hope to have the opportunity for you to stay with us again when traveling through the area.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I did not expect much from a Hampton Inn in Harrisburg, PA but this place was brand new, very modern and pleasant. Lobby decor is really nice, free breakfast and nice rooms. I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We certainly hope that when you are traveling through the area again, that you stop and stay with us.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Reserved on-line for a stay on my way to Upstate NY from VA. Upon check-in, Kristina was welcoming and friendly to myself and other guests in the lobby area. As she presented my room number and key, she repeated the requests that I had indicated when I made the reservation, all were honored. This hotel is located in an office/medical complex. I felt safe upon arrival and departure and not concerned about my car overnight. I had a king suite, which would be wonderful for an extended business trip or vacation for a small family. The room was very clean, including the bathroom and foyer (which includes a bar sink, microwave, fridge, coffee maker). The picture on-line does not do justice to the room. I stayed on the side opposite the highway. Being convenient to I81, may have the disadvantage of road noise, but I did not experience this in my room. Heating worked well and was quite. Stayed on a Friday night and there was minimal hallway noise. Breakfast was nice, with fresh foods and good service. Rebecca, the morning desk manager, was friendly and eager to answer questions and ensure that I had what I needed. I would recommend this location for a stop-over or extended stay. Great AAA rates!

Room Tip: Stayed on 4th floor, opposite the highway.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
DirectorofSales17110, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Harrisburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your comments as it offers us insight on the products and service that we provide. We are grateful to have people like Kristina and Rebecca as part of our team. We hope to have the opportunity for you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I stayed here two nights for business. I typically stay at more deluxe hotels and didn't know what to expect. The hotel was immaculate and the staff members were very friendly. Breakfast was good. It made me want to stay at more Hampton Inns. With the free breakfast and wifi, it's a great deal.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side that isn't facing the highway.
Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
DirectorofSales17110, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Harrisburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and are interested in staying at more Hamptons. It is a great value with complimentary wifi and full breakfast. We hope to have the opportunity for you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I always stay at a Hampton Inn when I travel, however this was my first trip to Harrisburg, PA so this was my first time at this particular Hampton Inn. The staff was very friendly and very professional. The breakfast was great as well. Only issue I had was that the GPS in the rental car I got from the airport did not recognize the address of this specific hotel so not sure how new the hotel is but thankfully I had brought my own GPS with me and it found the hotel no problem.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. Thank you for selecting our hotel for your first experience in the Harrisburg area. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our hotel is not even two years old. If the GPS system in the rental had not been updated, it would not have recognized our road. We hope to have the opportunity for you to stay with us again if you return to Harrisburg.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel for several weeks off and on during February and March 2014. The staff at the check-in counter were so polite and helpful, offering suggestions on where to eat and things to do on our days off. They offer a delightful breakfast every morning, which included some type of egg dish and also a meat or potato dish. Our rooms were awesome, nice comfortable beds and very clean, bathrooms were always spotless and well stocked. The suite type room offered a king size bed with a full desk and a sofa, added bonus of a mini kitchen area just added the extra zing to the room. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Harrisburg area, even though it is located close to I-81 the sound of the traffic passing by did not bother me at all. Overall a very friendly place with nice staff who seemed to care about how your stay was going.

Room Tip: if traffic noise bothers you ask for a room facing the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. We appreciate your comments as it offers us insight as to the products and service that we provide. We hope to have the opportunitity for you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Very clean and modern, and the rooms are very attractive.
The hotel is staffed by the friendliest group of people you
could hope to meet. The free breakfast beats what you would
get in most diners, IMHO. You will feel at home here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
DirectorofSales17110, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Harrisburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg North. We are glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and our service. Our Staff strives to offer excellent service and we will certainly pass along your compliments. We hope to have the opportunity for you to stay with us again.