Homewood Suites Harrisburg East-Hershey Area
US$85
QualityInn
US$123
BestWestern.com
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$76
Red Roof
US$165
US$90
US$75
Sleep Inn & Suites(Harrisburg)
US$110
US$89
SleepInn
US$175
US$149
All reviewsputting greenbasketball courtruby tuesdayssocial hourgreat hotellight dinnerbedroom suitefull kitchenbassdefinitely stay here againminute drivehershey areafree breakfasthome away from homesofa bedhot tubindoor pool
Reviewed 13 December 2012

I stayed one night on business, and the front desk was very friendly during check in. Property is off the street - which makes the traffic noise levels pretty low. Rooms were large and spacious, and I even had a chocolate bar on my pillow!

Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: I requested a non smoking room, on the ground floor. My room was next to an exit door, and it was a smoking area. If you are sensitive to smoke, make sure you request a non smoking room away from smoking areas.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2012

I'm a Hilton girl all the way. I only travel first class. I have to admit, I was hesitant to stay in a category 4 hotel because I didn't think it would be up to my standards. Well, I was absolutely wrong! It exceeded my expectations on EVERY level! When I checked in, the staff at the front desk couldn't have been lovelier or more accommodating. She upgraded us to a 2 bedroom suite so my kids could have their own private bedroom & they even got their own bathroom!! (And so did we! :-)). We went to the pool, which was opened until midnight & we swam in the heated perfect sized pool brio the kids were exhausted, then went to sleep on the very comfortable beds. In the morning we were treated to a free breakfast which was delicious & plentiful. Check out was a breeze, again treated to a friendly, wonderful person who asked how we liked our stay. I was thrilled to tell her of our experience.

There is only one slightly negative thing I could say, and that's that there was only one ice machine & it was on the first floor. So we were slightly inconvenienced by that.

All in all, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. The price was fantastic too!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 7 December 2012

As a marriott reward member, I began my stay at the Towne Place Suites but changed hotels after a couple of weeks based on the advice of some friends. It turned out to be a great decision.

The staff is extremely helpful and cheerful. They serve a great (and varying) breakfast every morning and a complete dinner meal Mon-Thur. Hard to beat.

The room was comfortable and clean, and I never experienced any noise that awoke me at night. The bed was comfortable and I slept well - EXTREMELY important to me.

You won't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 3 December 2012

We came to Hershey to go to Hershey Park Candy Lane and Chocolate World. Chose Homewood based on our previous experience with Homewood Suites. Beautiful, clean hotel that's close to so many things: restaurants, a shopping mall, Target (b/c we forgot some things!). Short drive to Hershey Park. Breakfast was great in their lovely lobby/breakfast room. As always, Homewood staff were helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Booked a two night mini getaway for our 20th wedding anniversary at Thanksgiving and the staff cannot be nicer here; even had a bottle of wine waiting for us in the room. Super nice and helpful; the hotel is very clean - and I am picky - really nice Manager's dinner with beer and wine. just a great place to stay if you want a nice comfortable bed, clean room and friendly helpful staff. A+

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple