“Awesome Food”

Description: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tierra-Cafe-Grill/351677224865814
Sound Beach, New York
“Awesome Food”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

The food is excellent as well as very well proprtioned! The people are very nice! The prices are great too! Very well worth it!

Visited August 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Experience! Good food and good service.”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Stopped here last night for dinner. The Cream of Broccoli soup was homemade and tasted delicious and the Chicken Caesar Salad was very good also. The staff were very friendly, polite and helpful and I thoroughly enjoyed my visit. I will definitely be back next time I'm in Harrisburg!

• Visited November 2013
“So far so good. Part 1”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

This café was our last hope in getting coffee. We were craving it really bad and its next to the hotel we are staying at. The place is really cute, and the ppl seemed to enjoy their food and wine. The girl was more than happy in brewing a fresh pot of coffee for us and it tasted really good, we also grabbed a cheesecake, it was good too. We are thinking about grabbing a bite later this week. I'll keep you posted.

• Visited July 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Finding its niche in a suburban location with lots of competition”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I see this place all the time and I ate there (sandwiches and pizza) when it first opened and thought it was "just another" cafe. I stopped by the other day for a take-out dinner and the staff was very attentive from the moment I walked in. They gave me time to read the menu and the daily specials and I never felt rushed. Some customers were seated at the booths, and their salads and pizzas looked mouth-watering. I ordered up the special steak & chorizo tacos; it also came with a side of pinto beans and salad; for only $9. All the prices looked very fair considering the selections and portions. The tacos were great, served with a side of special vinaigrette and lots of fresh cilantro on top. The place itself was very clean and I love the open-concept cooking area. You can watch them preparing your food. I see on the menu they have some family portions of pasta, so that will probably be my next order. For fresh, fast and tasty, I think you will like this place. I know I'm giving it a chance!!

• Visited May 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

Have been here twice and plan on coming back until we work our way thru the menu. Very good food. Varied menu. Reasonably priced. Pleasant staff.