“Satisfied Customer”

Ranked #8 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Vernon, New Jersey, USA
“Satisfied Customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2013

As usual, La Quinta Hotels are a great place to stay. The rooms are clean, the staff friendly and attentive to your needs and the breakfast is quite nice. We travel with our pet so knowing that we are welcome at any La Quinta along the roadways makes it so simple to plan a a stay ahead of time. We all enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Canandaigua, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013

Nice new VERY contemporary lodging that housekeeping issues are quickly going to make this place old before it's time.
From the elevator with a dirty carpet along all sides & hand-prints on the inside door (what else do you have to look at while in an elevator?) to the littered hallway carpet to the same in our room, doesn't management look at the same things too?
Breakfast, think Super 8 and you probably over-rated it! I brought these concerns to management upon check-out trying to be helpful as someone who spent 27 years on the road averaging 200+ nights annually, but all I heard were excuses & defensiveness.
As "AishaP670" said a few reviews before; "Overpraised".

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MrDale14424
Fort Myers, Florida, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013

great place with a great family restaurant right next door..Highly recommend both. The place was exremely clean and the people very friendly. The restaurant next door had all homemade food and a great wait staff.. This is a diamond place to stay. Easy off and on the highway.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

The manager here was excellent. She did her best to provide us a comfortable room as I was 7 months pregnant and had a toddler with us as well. She gave us a very spacious room and it was totally worth it! I just wish it had a pool or a little bit of activity for our little one. Overall, a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Cape May, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

nothing fancy about this place but its clean and provides a nice room....was here just for a night and absolutely served my purpose.....the bed was very comfortable.....plenty of pillows........shower was great.......lots of pressure..the breakfast good enough and got us on our way.....all in all this was a solid place.....I would not hesitate to come back and actually plan to do so again next year......

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Brookhaven, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

Based upon the reviews on Trip Advisors, I decided to dwell at your Laquinta Inn Suites located at 265 N. Hershey Road over this past weekend. However, based upon my experience, this newly renovated hotel is overpromised & overrated.

When I checked in, I noticed a sign stating check-out was 11:00 a.m. yet via your website it states check-out is 12:00 p.m. I mentioned the discrepancy to the front desk while checking in and was told I was misinformed. To the next issue, while my daughter was using the lavatory, I noticed no toilet paper. Called the front desk and was informed I needed to come get it since she was the only one working. Asked for an additonal pillow and was informed none were available. Lastly, while in the tub, I became drenched by a leaking ceiling. Again, informed front desk assuming they would move me to a different room, sadly nothing was done.

This was my first and last time at your hotel. The services received was beyond incompetent & abysmal.

Just how you read the good comments, you also need to know about the deplorable or not so good experiences.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family