“Great lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: just opened in the past 10 days
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Clean and bright... Ate lunch at the bar twice now... Great service... Fish tacos recommended... Steak salad, too...

Visited October 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“They've got it all - great vibe, expert bartenders and awesome food.”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I always seek out local "beer bars / gastro pubs" and the Speakeasy came recommended via FindBeer app. The building is historical and inside retains much of the old styling with a grand bar and ornate ceiling etc...The bar was cozy and many patrons. I immediately noticed many were locals via interaction with bartenders and my subsequent conversations. Next came the service and knowledge of the bartenders and this was one of the best crew of folks I've run into over the years. They were friendly and knew their beer! Very important in a beer bar. Lastly, the food was top notch and unique - deviled egg sampler is not something one finds everywhere. The crab mac and cheese was great.

• Visited July 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Definitely impressed!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

I've only visited one time - and Sturges exceeded all of my expectations. The service was outstanding - the wait staff was very knowledgeable about the menu items, friendly, and the all were so welcoming. The menu is sure to please a variety of eaters - and I can't wait to go again! Be sure to take advantage of the deck if you're able to - it's a great little getaway.

• Visited June 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Much improved”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Previously Garrison's, the Speakeasy has much improved. Not only the appearance but the servers & food as well. I grab an occasional lunch here since I work downtown. A fave is the Chicken Cranberry Spinach salad. Delicious! When I first got the dressing I thought it was gravy! But it's a stupendous vinaigrette. The first time they forgot my dressing & by the time I got back to the office I didn't have time to go back but it was still very good. Need a happy hour location coming up, think we'll give this place a whirl!

• Visited June 2013
“Family Friendly”
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Speakeasy was a great place to take your family. We were on the deck enjoying the beautiful weather. Food and service was perfect. The manager even stopped by our party just to see how everything was. Overall. Great experience.

• Visited May 2013