“Good food”

Hershey Road Family Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 572 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Good food,decent prices, and nice large portions. The staff is pretty friendly and and the atmosphere is pretty neat!!!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

10/10 this place was wonderful. I had german pork chops with sauerkraut and mashed potatoes and my fiancee haf the Reuben meal. OMG everything was phenomenal. The pork chops were so good I damn near cried. The sauerkraut was true german and the potatoes were great. My fiancee's Reuben was heavenly and made perfectly. The service and the atmosphere was amazing. I WILL be coming here again. I highly recommend to anyone in the area.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Staying at La Quinta, this is a very convient place to eat without a drive as it is just across the parking lot.

We were pleased with the food, portion size and service. In the mood for fish the beer battered haddock was a very large portion with two sides, mine a garden salad and the broccoli salad which were tasty and filled the bill.

The baked salmon with sides of garden salad and rice pilaf was another good choice for my partner. No room for desert, we both left full and happy.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Our visit was some time ago and we haven't returned due to our experience at that time. We were disappointed in the service and the food. I am not someone who looks for mounds of food on my plate, but their servings were not comparable to their price.
Ordered broiled haddock and the small portion received in no way compared to what other restaurants in our area serve. Our grandchildren were with us and even their meals was not enough for the price.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

From a distance, the large sign in front of this restaurant says Hershey Family Restaurant. As you get closer, there is a gap between Hershey and Family. When you arrive, there is a small sign with the word Road between Hershey and Family. The food was good and the service was excellent. I'd go back.