“Great Hotel!”

Ranked #15 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Cocoa, Florida
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Excellent hotel! Very satisfied with the quality, cleanliness, value, and service. My visit coincided with Hurricane Sandy, and the manager did everything possible to make sure my stay was second to none, and it was! I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in Harrisburg!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Virginia
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Pros--Hotel is new so everything is still nice and clean.
Beds are comfortable with nice linens, room had microwave, refrig. and flat screen tv.
Person at front desk was helpful.
Breaksfast is nice with a good variety of foods and beverages.
Cons--Rooms have a very sterile feel as far as decorating goes. Definitely minimalist and a bit depressing. Dark colors and lots of empty walls.
Walls are quite thin and you can hear people slamming doors all night,
While breaksfast is good, it states that it ends at 10am. I went in at 9:50 am to get some coffee and a belgian waffle. I was told they were closing it down and all I could get was coffee.
Woman was literally jerking food off counters while customers were trying to eat ! So rude !

Advertised fitness center had not been finished., Very small indoor pool.

Room Tip: We had a room on the third floor, was fairly quiet except for other quests slamming doors.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank catlade54
Virginia
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We have relatives in Harrisburg and visit often. We have stayed at a number of Choice Hotels and could not wait to book this new hotel. The bedding is "wonderful". The pillows and bedding are like sleeping on a cloud. The room is so tastefully decorated. The young lady who checked us in was so nice to us. She helped me with all my needs. The gentleman, Neil, Manger made us feel at home. We can't wait to return to this wonderful establishment. Breakfast was great. Plenty of fruit and eggs, sausage and waffles. Thank you for a wonderful stay at your hotel..

Room Tip: I would think all the rooms are nice. I prefer the upper floors. Just my choice...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kps2play
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I recently made the trip to Harrisburg for a convention, I needed to find a reasonably priced place to stay. I took a chance on sleep inn. It was the best desion my Husband and I could have made. The room was beautiful and immaculately clean, it was updated and had everything we needed. The price was extremely reasonable. I think the best part was how friendly and accommodating the staff at the front desk was. We will definitely be stopping in again for a stay!

• Stayed September 2012