Sleep Inn & Suites
Courtyard
US$123
US$90
US$75
All reviewswafflesstayed herehershey parkfront deskchoice hotelswould stay here againsmall indoor poolmini fridge and microwavehershey chocolate worldroom was cleancontinental breakfaststaff was friendly and helpfulthe wi fiwaffle makerpull out couchpleasant staywould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 31 August 2014

This hotel is still fairly new. It seems to have been built wood framed so it's not as quiet as other hotels that are built with concrete block. I get the feeling that they are trying to cut costs here and there. There's nothing obvious but it just has that feeling.

Wifi wouldn't connect for me so I can't comment on it's speed.

Breakfast was good. They had a typical selection including 2 wafflemakers, eggs and sausage, 2 cereals (Raisin Bran and Fruit loops), bread and bagels, pastries, yogurt, juice and coffee

Reviewed 24 August 2014

This hotel is OK on the outside, but look closely. Our shower curtain had black moldy spots on its hem. The shower walls were discolored on 2 of the 3 sides about 5-8 inches above the caulking seal. The carpet in the elevator was dirty and frayed. Another interior carpet by the side entrance was filthy. The towels are so thin you can see thru them - and they are somewhat scratchy too. The workout room had 3 aerobic machines, was also littered with half used water bottles and a plastic water cup half filled.
I gave this list of items to the morning desk manager, but I have a feeling they will be ignored. It would be nice to see grab bars near the bath tub/shower. It would be nice to have a soap and shampoo dish or holder in the shower. It would be nice to see some recycling of cans and bottles in the rooms
To top off our stay, we arrived in the lobby the next morning at 6:40 AM, because a sign at the front desk said that breakfast was served 6:30 t0 9:30 AM. The breakfast area was dark and had no food. We got the attention of the desk manager, who swore out loud and asked us "wasn't the person there?" He said he would have food out in 15 minutes. We had a timetable for the car show, so we left and went to a local diner.
We paid $120 for this? Not again. There are much nicer, cleaner places in every town.

Room Tip: I would avoid Sleep Inns altogether, just for the issue with the towels.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AttitudeofGratitude
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Stayed here with my family this week for 2 nights. From making reservations, check-in, until check-out, this little hotel was perfect for our needs. The room, breakfast area, stairways, and everything in between was CLEAN!! The people at front desk were very accommodating, friendly and helpful. We were on the3rd floor, and noise wasn't a problem. We did not feel the walls were any thinner than other hotels. If you are looking to be "wowed", this isn't the place for you. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable (very comfortable beds and pillows) place to stay without the wow factor, this is it. There is no bar or restaurant on site, which for this stay, didn't pose a problem for us. The pool, (which we did not use) was on the small side as other reviewers have said. Keep in mind, the hotel is small with only about 50 rooms. The fitness room was albeit, tiny with 3 pieces of equipment. Again, served its purpose. The breakfast was your average continental breakfast. Crowded yes, but not such an inconvenience. No long waits as others had stated.. Good value for the money, close to many things. The only bad thing I can say is, the water pressure in the shower was a bit weak, which was a bit of an inconvenience.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

My family had a great stay. We stayed in a 2 bed queen. The room was clean but the beds were slightly hard. The pool was small and relaxing. Breakfast was a good hot breakfast (sausage eggs make your own waffles etc). The attendant working breakfast was on top of everything. Would have been 5 stars but I'm still working out a billing issue 4 days after our stay.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My family and I (party of 9 adults & 2 infants) stayed here for a few days to visit Hershey Park. Our reservations consisted of 4 rooms to accommodate our large party so I called the hotel prior to check in and requested that our rooms be assigned in close proximity to one another. Additionally, two cribs were requested for the infants. I had the pleasure of speaking with Vinay, who was very helpful with my inquiries. He assured me that my requests would be fulfilled on the day that I check into the hotel. As promised, the check in process went smoothly and I was very pleased with the suite assignments. Thanks Vinay!

This Sleep Inn & Suites is clean and the rooms are a comfortable size. Continental breakfast was a pleasant additional factor to our stay . Consisted of cereals, breads, fresh fruits, sausage & eggs, make your own waffles, unlimited juices and coffee. Great way to start the morning.

This establishment is in a great location and close to all Hershey attractions: approximately a 10 minute drive to Hershey Park, Antique Auto Museum,Hershey Gardens, Hershey Chocolate World, Adventure Sports.

The entire staff of Sleep Inn & Suites was courteous and very professional. This was our first stay in Sleep Inn & Suites and we will definitely patronize this establishment in the future. Thanks for making our stay a very pleasant one.