“Great”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Authentic french crepes in a European atmosphere
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

For a small, almost tucked away spot downtown, it will surely be a pleasant surprise for you. The only possible critique I could give this place is the slow pace of the service, but I feel like that is part of the experience here. Call it laissez-faire, if you will, but the crepes are fantastic. From savory to sweet, from simple to interesting, you can find a crepe for you. I'm a Nutella lover for sure, but on occasion I like to try one done with salmon or egg and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We were strolling back to the Hilton looking for a dessert place and stumbled across this place. It was closed. But alas the owner opened and served us a selection of the most amazing crepes any of us had ever eaten. Period. Ever. Simply amazing.

1  Thank ssnobelen
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Wonderfully made french style pancakes with a wonderful array of toppings. Unlike some concessions and mall outlets, these were not over prices, beautifully presented and generously filled. We were in the area to see Straight No Chaser at the Whittikar centre across the road and it was too tempting to return the next day pre show!

2  Thank HolliBritishChaser
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is a very small shop located in the heart of Harrisburg - it serves very good savory (dinner) crepes although the selection is limited to a few meat selections (e.g. chicken, turkey and tuna) the size buy the amount of ingredients in the crepe create a very good tasting dish. Paul - the preparer who was there when we visited is very personable and creates a delicious crepe. The dessert crepes are equally tasty but again, the menu selections are relatively limited with each succeeding item just an expansion of the item above it. That aside, the service is good and the crepes well made.

1  Thank Coticon
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

This was my first visit and my first taste of crepes. I was delighted by the atmosphere and the food was amazing! The crepes were incredible and I took some home for later!

1  Thank kimi68