“Great Food at reasonable prices”
Review of Tomato Pie Cafe

Tomato Pie Cafe
Ranked #5 of 551 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Full Service Urban Style Eatery. Unique selection of Panini's, Soup, Salads, Breakfast Dishes, Lunch, Dinner. Full Espresso Bar
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

What a delightful place. All five of us had different plates and they were all great.
The ambience was very relaxed too...

There are newer reviews for Tomato Pie Cafe

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

My friends took me to Tomato Pie Cafe for lunch after I had been complaining about the lack of fresh, healthy food in the area. Boy was I surprised! This place is a gem that I hope sticks around. Everything we got was fresh, creative, and delicious. The hummus platter was beyond expectation. It is served with fresh artichoke, red pepper, olives, and homemade pita bread. I also got a salad full of fresh greens and topped it with the table dressing which is equally delicious. My friend got the baked oatmeal and it was, without question, the best oatmeal I have ever tasted. My other friend opted to try the restaurant's namesake tomato pie and could not stop raving about it. I highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a fresh, healthy meal (or just wants to try some truly delicious food!) Prices are affordable and atmosphere is lovely as well.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Don't be fooled by the strip mall exterior. Venture inside and find a quaint little cafe with some character. Service is fantastic and I have never had an item on the menu that wasn't delicious. They offer a variety of healthy breakfast items and gluten free options. They serve a fantastic french press and their specialty is obviously tomato pie :) Expect to pay 6-10 dollars a person.

1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Delicious , healthy meals, drinks/coffee , homemade desserts ... Local fresh food with gluten free options ! Salads are amazing , each month they have featured menu items which are always tasty !! A must try !!!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

This place is very cool place and great food, service is sloooow!!! Be prepared to wait! And it wasn't even busy!!!! It beats the hell outa the Hilton Garden Inns restaurant hands down. Get the service up and this will be top notch!!!