“Great meal at a lovely place”

Gabriella Italian Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 535 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Forest Hills, New York
“Great meal at a lovely place”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I visited my sister and brother-in-law in Harrisburg PA and they took me to dinner at Gabriella's, knowing what a "foodie" I am. I have to say I was totally blown away by the shrimp francaise, possibly the best I have EVER had!!!! The service was very good, the place was warm and lovely and the entire meal was quite good. I would definitely go there again when in the area. What a great place to go!

• Visited August 2014

Merrick, New York
“Ciao Italia”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This was the third time we ate at Gabriella's and it hasn't disappointed us yet. We've ordered various dishes and all of the sauces are delicious. The wait staff is very polite and professional. The atmosphere is nice. I would recommend making a reservation because it is usually busy. We would definitely come back next time we are in the area.

• Visited August 2014
Harrisburg, Pa.
“Best Italian in Harrisburg”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Hands down the best authentic Italian food in Harrisburg. Staff was very professional and personable. Ample portions at a very good price.

Visited July 2014
“Great italian food”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

One of the best restaurants I've ever ate in! Very big and generous portions, great service and decent price!

Williamsburg, United States
“authentic Italian”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Whenever a restaurant parking lot is crowded, you know it's good. Delicious eggplant stuffed with spinach and ricotta; excellent bolognese sauce. Pretty pricey.

Visited July 2014