“Very good meal”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We hadn't been to the Progress Grill in years, but went there recently for my mother's birthday. All in all, it was a very pleasant surprise. Steaks were delicious. Service was excellent. Pricing was very reasonable, given the quality of food. It's popular, so do make a reservation before you go.

There are newer reviews for Progress Grill

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We were so bummed when we got to the restaurant, there was a sign saying it's closed from June 30 through July 6th. I had looked on their website at the menu and there was no mention of the closing. Looked like a great menu too....

2  Thank barbershopchick
Reviewed 1 July 2014

An institution in Harrisburg, Progress Grill is well known for its fresh seafood, and service! The family and staff take personal pride in their customer relations, and the fresh menu is top notch. On any given weekday evening, the customers range from couples to businessmen to state elected officials, and all leave well satisfied with their meal and the restaurant.

1  Thank John N
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We were. Seated immediately upon arrival. Our waiter was very informative, explained the menu and specials. I had scallops and crab imperial. It was excellent. Another diner had prime rib regular cut and it was enormous, they also offer an extra cut

1  Thank Everetthm
Reviewed 9 June 2014

At one time this was the place to go. My last experience here was horrible. I got the combination seafood dinner. The seafood was bland. It said it came with. Scallops and shrimp I got one shrimp and approx. 4 scallops. It also came with Lobster tail which had a odd taste to it. My husband tried it and said it tasted like bleach. The crab cake was decent although not much flavor. They could turn this place around if they updated the atmosphere and hired a new chef

2  Thank CarolynA400