“Best Local Bar EVER”

Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
“Best Local Bar EVER”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Great staff, great value, great small local bar atmosphere. The wing special wings are TEENY, but I love them because they get nice and crispy. Good craft beer selection for such a small place too. Want a little "hole in the wall" place but don't want to feel like you will get in trouble or filthy? Come here. It's a gem.

• Visited June 2013

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“black bean burger superb”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Very good quality and not too spicy black bean burger ( a difficult to find item in restaurants around here). Good chicken wings.
Don't get the iced tea. Stick to water.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Paxtongirl
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“lifetime favorite...you cant go wrong at the grill”
Reviewed 21 November 2012

my favorite place to eat when I come into town. I would say the comment about one person spending $40 is CRAZY!!! unless your an unusally large eater, a family of four can leave with spending $40. And everything on the menu is marked if its an additional charge. Nobody is trying to add hidden costs. Seriously THE BEST!!

1 Thank Heidi M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place. Great prices. Great service. Excellent food.”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I can't say enough about this tiny little gem. I often get the wings on Saturdays. They have a great 20 wing special for 6.00. The wings are small but they get so crispy when they cook them. It's always a big seller there. I love the homeade Greek dressing. I crave it when I don't visit for awhile. Thursday nights I'll enjoy a delmonico steak for 11.00 and my wife loves the Cosmos for $4. The service is always helpful. Drinks are always refilled and it is not unusual for all the servers to take care of each table. I've have even seen the bartenders delivering food to the dining room. Make reservations for Friday nights and Tuesdays they have a fun trivia night.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Montefit
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Come See The World's Smallest Wings”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

This is your typical bar/grill eatery. Most of the tables in this little bar were full. The food was hot and fresh. But there was one new experience I had, world's smallest wings. The wings were half the size of my thumb. I ate the whole baskets of 20 and I was still hungry. Also beware of all the little add on fees for every single thing. They ask if I wanted onions for my steak, well there was a charge.Its OK to charge, but they should let you know. Many other small fees were applied to my check. After all my little addons, my bill for my self was over $40, that was with a couple of beers on the tab too. I feel this is a bit pricey for the type and quality of food that is served. I would not recommend this place, only because of the little hidden fees, other then that I would have given it 3 stars.

• Visited September 2012