“A good choice at any hour!”
Review of Capitol Diner

Capitol Diner
Ranked #15 of 558 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 16 August 2014

After many visits over the years we have never been disapointed in our Capitol Diner stops. If you're up late or passing through it's good diner type choices and atmosphere with excelletent service in a very clean place. We return here during most trips to the area.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Capitol Diner is a classic - great diner food and atmosphere. Had breakfast here and it was terrific. This is a can't miss if you are staying in the Harrisburg / Hershey area.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Really good food and great service. Everything on point. Will become a regular every time I'm in town

Thank Rene M. F
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My family and I are staying in Harrisburg to enjoy Hershey Park. We came here to Capitol Diner based on the reviews. We enjoyed the food here. The portions are big and and they have a variety on their menu. My daughter has food allergies and she was able to eat here. The waitress answered all of my questions. Decent prices! Will be back.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

This diner was pretty average. The food was your basic diner food, decent coffee though, and average breakfast food, nothing special. The service although friendly was so slow. So I can't really say this place is Ok for a quick meal near your hotel because it's not. So unless everything else is closed there is no real reason to go here.