“so so”

Good for: Child-friendly
Boyertown, Pennsylvania, United States
“so so”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Food was finally good after I had to send my lobster tail back for not being cooked. It took forever to get the next one. It was like they forgot. Eventually taken care of.

Visited November 2013

York Haven, Pennsylvania
“Very good food, GREAT server”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

This Red Lobster, like most others we've been to, had very good food as we expected/experienced with this chain. What stood out at this Red Lobster was our server. A young lady named Starr. Very outgoing, personable, really a great employee!

• Visited February 2014
Biglerville, Pennsylvania
“Nice dining experience”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I generally don't care for red lobster but my business partner likes it so we go every other week. I never knew what to order as I don't like shrimp or lobster or any type of buttery garlic sauce. After many vists we got a server named Jen H who really helped me decide what to order. I try to make sure she's working on the days we eat there. No more problems here. Great crunchy fish with malt vinegar fries and loved the Cobb salad ( which they need to put back on the menu) and really good soup too.

• Visited December 2013
Colchester, Vermont
“It was just ok”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I was not impressed with this Red Lobster, but maybe I have not been happy with Red Lobster and in general for a while.
We were greeted slowly when we came in and then were seated by the bar without even being asked if that was ok. (a party of 3)
The server was good though and I wish I wrote down his name to give him credit,
The prices are just really expensive so no Red Lobster without some coupon or specials for a while for me.

• Visited October 2013
ct
“Didn't get to eat poor service from hostess!!!!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Even though we didn't get to eat, we had such a lousy experience at this Red Lobster. The hostess took our name, family of 5 (including a baby). We asked, since our kids are fussy eaters, if it would be a problem just Ordering pasta and butter. the hostess replied,"that's something to discuss with your server." ( wanted to know before hand, so we wouldn't have two angry kids!)The hostess said 20 minutes. Ok, we waited....and waited Another family was also waiting. Couples were coming and going. The other family decided they had enough and left. Another family came in and was also told to wait. I heard the hostess say I got a family of 5 to seat and I'm out of here. At 30 minutes, I thought, oh that must be us.....WRONG...it was the family that just walked in!!!!!!! I saw steam coming from my ears! We left how rude! I think they saw we had kids and didn't want to deal with it.

• Visited August 2013