“THE FOOD WAS GOOD...THE SERVICE NOT SO GOOD”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #146 of 552 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We enjoyed a very tasty meal...loved the biscuits. The salad was crisp and fresh and the "pick-two" of salmon and coconut shrimp accompanied by garlic mashed potatoes was great.

The service was very slow (well beyond a relaxed dining pace) and we even, after about 15 minutes had to go to the bar to get our wine and beer because the server forgot to get them and had moved on to work at additional tables.

The food was good, but the service left a little something to be desired.

Viaggiatori1

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Food was finally good after I had to send my lobster tail back for not being cooked. It took forever to get the next one. It was like they forgot. Eventually taken care of.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

This Red Lobster, like most others we've been to, had very good food as we expected/experienced with this chain. What stood out at this Red Lobster was our server. A young lady named Starr. Very outgoing, personable, really a great employee!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I generally don't care for red lobster but my business partner likes it so we go every other week. I never knew what to order as I don't like shrimp or lobster or any type of buttery garlic sauce. After many vists we got a server named Jen H who really helped me decide what to order. I try to make sure she's working on the days we eat there. No more problems here. Great crunchy fish with malt vinegar fries and loved the Cobb salad ( which they need to put back on the menu) and really good soup too.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I was not impressed with this Red Lobster, but maybe I have not been happy with Red Lobster and in general for a while.
We were greeted slowly when we came in and then were seated by the bar without even being asked if that was ok. (a party of 3)
The server was good though and I wish I wrote down his name to give him credit,
The prices are just really expensive so no Red Lobster without some coupon or specials for a while for me.