“New pizza shop on Linglestown Road”
Review of Viva Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Viva Pizzeria
Ranked #388 of 541 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Italian
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“New pizza shop on Linglestown Road”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My husband, daughter and I were invited to the soft opening and had a chance to sample salads, pizza and subs. Everything was quite good. Then my sister ordered a chicken pesto pizza which I picked up for us and it was delicious and reasonably priced. Looking forward to trying the dinner entrees.

• Visited October 2013

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic New Pizza Shop”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

If you are in the Harrisburg/Linglestown/Susquehanna Township area, there's a brand new pizza shop located in the Giant shopping center. I have the chicken pesto pizza, and it was fabulous! My friend had the Schmidt's sausage pizza and loved it! Prices are reasonable, and I understand they also have great salads, subs and dinner menu (but I haven't tried them yet). I will become a regular here!

• Visited October 2013