“Best Sushi & Pad Thai”
Review of Shogun

Shogun
Ranked #42 of 578 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Awesome place to eat! Sushi came out quick and fresh, pad Thai was absolutely amazing, and desert was also amazing. While I wouldn’t recommend the Miso Soup, this place is absolutely fantastic and great quality and an amazing atmosphere.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

They have a sushi deal of buy one get the second for $2.00. I love the crazy girl roll. It has a fresh slice of jalapeno on top of each bite, and a wasabi sauce. Spicy, but not mouth-hurting hot. A great place for a girl's night. Some of the servers have limited English, so be cheerful and flexible if you order pinot grigio and get a pinot noir instead!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

The young Asian waitress was cheerful but struggled a bit with English. We asked for two manhattans with Makers Mark on the rocks. She repeated it and so did I several times. She brought back two drinks and I said this is not a manhattan, what is it. She proudly announced a "Mack-Mack, you like it"? I later noticed they had Makers Mark bourbon at the bar so I had no Idea where the Mack-Macks came from. I asked her to substitute my salad for seaweed salad and said I was happy to pay more since the sushi dinner included a salad. She said she would check with the manager, she had to check with the manager often. She cam back and announced "no substitutions". The food, a combination of sushi and other assorted items, was good but the inflexible management and the inability to serve us a cocktail that we wanted means we will go to some of the other sushi restaurants in the Harrisburg area in the future.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

The food is amazing and they made it right there in front of us. Great entertainment as well as clean and friendly environment.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Love the sweetheart roll, Rikki roll, and the crazy girl. If you order two rolls you get second one for $2.00!! I love this place with my girlfriend's. Tables are far enough apart that you can share conversation without being overhead.

Been to Shogun? Share your experiences!