Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East
US$260
US$231
Hilton.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$188
Hampton.com
US$199
US$165
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$57
Red Roof
US$113
US$201
US$175
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmade to order breakfasthershey parkfront deskoutdoor poolgreat hotelbass pro shopwould stay here againhot tubbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness centercomfortable bedslobby areaclean hotelexcellent stayoatmealfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I stay at this hotel everytime I am in Harrisburg for business. The rooms are very comfortable and clean and the staff is very courteous. Hilton Honor Members get a free made to order breakfast which I have never been disappointed with. The rooms are always quiet no matter where you stay in the hotel. Although there are not too many places to eat right around the hotel you are in very close proximity to all teh major highways. Fitness center is small but the equipment is all new and they have a very nice indoor swimming pool and hot tub. If you want a bigger gym, there is a Gold's gym about 2 miles away.

Room Tip: Higher floors away from the elevator are usually quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2012

We stayed at this Garden Inn due to a Corporate Contract. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating with requests. At the time we were there, they we updating/renovating the lobby and rooms, so things were not as they most likely will be in the future. I asked to be put on a floor other than the one they were renovating, away from the interstate, and was put on the second floor away from the work and interstate. They were laying new carpeting and floors on the first floor at the time. The rooms were nice and comfortable. Our rooms had microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron, and ironing board. The restaurant portion only prepared breakfast and other meals were considered room service from an off-site restaurant. At night they had an "honor bar" with wine and beers. The hotel is located near the Hershey Medical Center, right off the highway. There is a nice variety of fast food and family restaurants within a mile of the hotel. The business center was getting new carpet when we were there, so the printer was out of service. Considering the renovation/update in progress, it was an enjoyable stay. If in the area again, we would stay here, corporate contract or not.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank QuietmanTravels
Reviewed 12 February 2012

We were hosting a meeting nearby, and stayed at this hotel. Easy access to the Interstate, PA turnpike, and only 15 minutes from the Airport. Very clean and bright, and close to many ther good restaurants and shops, including a monstrous Bass Pro.

The staff was very warm, efficient, and food in the Heritage Grill was also vey good.

Unlike my January 29th critique of the HGI-Oakland, PA (Pittsburgh), these "soon-to-be-brand-wide" CHOOSE YOUR SNOOZE adjustable beds were more comfortable. I still turned the dial on the side all the way to the softest setting, and it was then just right. But I imagine for some it would still be too firm. I consider myself someone who sleeps on a "medium to firm" type of mattress.

Bottom line: I would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, you might ask for a room on the back of the hotel, opposite the side that faces the Interstate, though I didn't hear a thing.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2012

This hotel is conveniently located near the Harrisburg airport, about 15 minutes away by car. There are several decent restaurants nearby, including the Lancaster Brewery. The hotel is clean and the crew is friendly. However, on this recent stay there was an issue with the room that they would not help me with. It was a warm night for January and the room was hot by the time I arrived. The loud AC unit would run for a few minutes then shut off - it took all night to cool the room off, so by morning, when it was time to get up and go to work, I was fried from a terrible night of constantly being woken up by the AC cycling off and on. The front desk sent a maintenance person that day, who left an arrogant message that I didnt know how to operate the thermostat - missing the issue entirely. Otherwise, the hotel is fine and what you would expect from a Hilton Garden Inn.

Room Tip: AC units are loud - bring earplugs, and sleeping pills, and your adult beverage of choice if you want to sleep
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2011

It was a dark and stormy night, and as the rain turned to ice and sleet, I realized I was not going to make it to Gettysburg. I took the Harrisburg exit and spotted the Hilton sign. Being a member of HH, I prayed that they would have a room for the night. Not only was the desk person helpful, she made me feel very well cared for. Room preference, location preference, etc., and bam! In a well appointed clean room with nice amenities. Curtains actually closed, so the room stayed dark. The bartender was funny and quick, and breakfast the next day was okay. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business