Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East
US$115
US$80
QualityInn
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Free cancellation until 01/06
US$165
Free cancellation until 03/06
US$75
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$196
Sleep Inn & Suites(Harrisburg)
US$110
US$89
SleepInn
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

All reviewsmade to order breakfasthershey parkfront deskoutdoor poolgreat hotelbass pro shopwould stay here againhot tubbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness centercomfortable bedslobby areaclean hotelexcellent stayoatmealfitness center
Reviewed 17 April 2014

reliable and inexpensive. Located out of the main city. Good place for business connection and comfort. Quiet and clean and a good value for a simple hotel. Booking process was better than most with quick telephone service and good email follow up.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

My friends and I actually enjoyed our stay in this hotel up until we saw a $250 extra charge on our credit card. We called the hotel and they stated there was paraphernalia in our room, we called again and they said it was a cigarette smell in our room. First of all, we had a 6 year old with us and my other friends are asthmatic, and neither of us have ever smoked a cigarette in our lives. We called the hotel about these charges and the House keeping manager, Steve, was unimaginably rude. After we explained ourselves over the phone he stated "are you done? We are sticking to our charges". We have never felt so berated in our lives. Do your self a favor and stay away from this hotel. And if you must stay, make sure someone inspects the room before you check out.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Bill D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Pritigiki,

Thanks for expressing your thoughts regarding the smoking fee. Our hotel is smoke-free as noted in the hotel entrance, in our on-line information, and on each floor's elevator lobby. Our non-smoking guests expect us to maintain this indoor environment. We also provide a smoking oasis outdoors with seating, and patio heat in the winter. If a guest does smoke in a room the Brand allows its hotels to charge a $250 fee so we can remediate the latent smoke smell. This includes treatment of all fabrics including carpet, air ionization and complete wipe down of all hard surfaces.

When a room attendant alerts the supervisor about a guest room smoke smell we require two people to investigate including a manager. In this case the room had a strong smoke smell which it did not have prior to check-in. We certainly understand the dislike for unexpected cost but we feel all guest are properly informed and we must maintain our smoke free integrity.

Warm regards,
Bill Duffy
Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East
JD Power Award Winner
william.duffy@hilton.com

Reviewed 14 April 2014

The staff was welcoming, and like all Garden Inns, there is always coffee and a snack for you when you arrive. The room was comfortable and clean, there were no problems.

I have learned over time not to trust the hotel wake up call as my only means of getting up on time. I set up the wake up call at night with a human, not a computer, and the call never came in the AM. The clerk I called told me that she had heard that there might be a "problem with the system". Well, if you had a clue there was a problem, why didn't you fix it!

Would clearly stay again, but will set another alarm.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We really enjoyed our stay - hotel is clean, comfortable & has all the amenities one might want. The staff was very responsive when we had a problem (other noisy guests) and had many suggestions about sights in the area to enjoy. It is also located near yummy Melting Pot & Benihana restaurants! Great hotel outside of dense downtown Harrisburg!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I stayed here 2 nights while in town for work. I was on the top floor. My room was quiet and clean. The hotel is convenient to shopping, food, etc. I did not eat at the hotel any-so not sure how breakfast was. The only thing stopping me from excellent review is when I checked in-the girl behind the desk didn't acknowledge me for several minutes-she didn't even look up. I even cleared my throat and moved my keys. She didn't say "I'll be right with you" or anything. When she did look up she didn't apologize or anything. All other staff I came into contact with were pleasant friendly. The only other minor thing was the fire alarms went off-when I walked down the stairs into the lobby-the majority of staff were in the parking lot. It was a drill-it would have been a nice thing for the staff to call the occupied rooms prior to notify us it was a drill for staff.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business