“I loved this place.”

Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Morristown, Tennessee
“I loved this place.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I loved this hotel. This is one of the best HGI's I have ever stayed in. Very clean and well run. The service was exceptional! The breakfast was very good which is usually the case at these hotels. I especially like that you can order your eggs however you want them. I get a little tired of the scrambled eggs available at most hotels.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have stayed in numerous Garden Inns over the years because they are consistently good quality with no surprises. This property is clearly in the upper tier. The property is well maintained with a more inviting lobby than some. Justin on the front desk handled check-in professionally and made me feel welcomed. The room is standard Garden Inn in terms of size and layout but it is also well maintained. Bed was comfortable. No issues with Wi-Fi. The property sets back from the highway so it is quiet. About 15 minutes after checking-in, Justin called just to make certain that everything was in order. That’s a sign to me of a management commitment to quality service. Didn’t have dinner – there are a variety of places to eat across the street. I did have the cooked to order breakfast which had to be the best Garden Inn experience I have had. One of the things that made it a great experience was the caring and professional staff on duty. Again, the effort was clearly made to make all guests feel welcomed. Overall a super stay and I will certainly return when my business requires.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Franklin
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had I known that there was no comp breakfast, would have stayed at nearby Hampton, particularly because Hampton was less expensive. Great hotel otherwise, good location near Interstate, shopping, and dining. Within walking distance of large mall with Bass Pro Shop. Bed was comfortable; but no sleep number Nice amenities, pool, work out area, comfortable Lonny area with business office with internet computer and printer. Short fifteen minute drive to casino.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

New Jersey
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Have been staying here for a few years now as we take our grandchildren to Hershey Park for a few days.
The front desk and overall service is excellent, everyone does a great job and they make you feel comfortable. The rooms are always clean, neat, and smell fresh.
Highly recommend

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Middletown, DE, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Pleasant staff, clean room. Would stay again. NEED to offer breakfast earlier then 7:00AM. Our group and others commented that they would have stayed for breakfast if it opened at 6:00. Other then that, everything was quite nice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Taylor C
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Wowww.... exceptional service! Where to begin? 1st let me start by saying I spoke with the manager a few days before my check in. I explained to her that we were coming down there to celebrate my twins 3rd birthday and wanted to know if they would be able to store my twins birthday cake for me while we visited hershey park. She told me that would be no problem at all. Day of check in they stored my cake for me with no problem and once I went to our room they had 2 gift bags filled with goodies and balloons for my twin boys. That was a very thoughtful and kind gesture and our overall stay was excellent

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Desiree M
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Came to stay and celebrate a class reunion, was pleased to stay in a quiet and comfortable room, enjoy friends and memories. I plan to return to this area and will make it my priority to stay at this hotel again. I will also make sure the next trip to any where in the US will include a stay and Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo