“Long wait, terrible food”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Ranked #135 of 568 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We had to wait for about 45 minutes while there were open tables in several places. There were four of us and we easily could have been seated in one of the empty spots. Waitress was friendly, but food was not good at all, all four of us were very disappointed with our meals!

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner when traveling. It was very good!They have a lot of great food to choose from. Would recommend this place!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Business lunch. Seated promptly. Attentive service. Open kitchen so got to watch food prep. My party had two salads and a lunch special. Plenty of food. Especially the special. Good chain food. Scallop and spinach salad recipe has changed over the years from great to bad to good. One of my favorites and happy to see it improved again from where it went.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I decided to try this restaurant after my last experience due to poor service and food. I have to say very disappointed at the service. The food was ok and not spectacular.

The menu options are sparse and wait time for entree was at least 45 minutes. We arrive at restaurant waited about 15 minutes without a greet from waiter. Finally, someone came by and took our drink order after an apology. I placed an order so, we can get everything to avoid further delay. Well after the appetizer and then after a couple of apologies later they brought out my niece food. Just pasta! No grilled shrimp as ordered. We sent it back and I asked for manager we're were already 45 mins from the appetizer order. We did not order anything difficult so not why delay? The manager asked to pay for meal which we refused.

From my experience, not a good experience and would not return for pretty ordinary food.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Poor food, strange environment, most of the entrees are Expensive. Stick to another restaurant, will not go back.