“Bison Tacos! Yes!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Martinsburg, Pennsylvania
“Bison Tacos! Yes!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

With three adults and two small kids, our was a noisy table (sorry, fellow diners). My daughter thoroughly enjoyed her bison tacos as did her 5-year-old son his fish sticks. My wife thought her coconut chicken salad was very good, and the baby liked the bits of chicken that she shared.

My cold smoked ribeye was a mixed bag. It was prepared correctly and very smoky-tasting, but part of it was dry (odd for ribeye). Perhaps the smoking process dried it out.

All in all, a very nice dinner for the gang of five.

• Visited September 2013

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“One of my new favorites!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My husband and I love good food and, perhaps because it is off the beaten path, had never tried this restaurant until recently. We were missing out! We've been here twice since, once along and once with family. We have tried 6 different meals and all have been absolutely delicious, well-prepared and nicely presented. I LOVE the mixed vegetable salad as my greens starter which is a lovely mixture of micro-greens and other fresh veggie yumminess in a vinaigrette dressing. The hanger steak is very good and you can't go wrong with the crab either. I thoroughly enjoyed my strawberry-basil margarita, as well. :) The menu is well rounded with a lot of variety. There is a small children's menu for only $5/plate, but the atmosphere is not especially conducive to children, although they were certainly welcoming to our 6 y.o. We look forward to coming back again!

1 Thank jonrereg
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great food at a great value from friendly people.”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I've eaten here a few times. Once for dinner, once for lunch, and once for brunch. I've always tried the good of the people I was with and never had anything that wasn't delicious.

Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a local restaurant option with good food and friendly service. They won't disappoint!!

Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
“Mixed Emotions”
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

Visited Dodge City while on vacation after seeing it on Resterauant Impossible. Great atmosphere and the owner was very personable. Service was good and the food was hit and miss. My wife loved her coconut chicken salad (great portion also), my son and I ate off of the appetizer menu. His crab dip was terrible and my bison tacos were OK, probably wouldn't order them again. My house salad was best part of my meal.

Killingly, Connecticut
“Howdy!”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

My husband & I stopped in to Dodge City after being in Gettysburg all day. I work in Harrisburg & drive by this restaurant every day. The interior has a definite Western atmosphere without being tacky. We were warmly greeted at the door & shown to our table. Our waitress, Jean, couldn't have been nicer or more attentive - she stopped by our table several times to see how we were doing & refilled our drinks without asking if we needed more. We started our meal with cups of very good soup - mine was the beer/cheese soup & my husband's was the lobster bisque. I had the filet mignon with potato pancakes, frizzled onions, asparagus & demi glaze. My husband had the haddock topped with crab & broccoli. Both meals were delicious & the presentation looked like something you would see in a magazine. We were at Dodge City on a Saturday night and there was a singer on the porch to entertain customers. A very nice place to eat & relax! Thank you!