“Breakfast on the go”
Review of Bagel Lovers Cafe

Bagel Lovers Cafe
Ranked #5 of 15 Bakeries in Harrisburg
Reviewed 3 May 2016

This is the only place to get a good bagel in Harrisburg that said the staff always seems disorganized. I've been there during lunch once and they closed there doors to stop people coming in since they were so frazzled. There bagels and spreads are good. I've tried a few of their baked goods like croissant and cookie and it's been okay not worth the money.

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Grabbed a bagel and latte on the go for breakfast. They cut the bagel both ways, which made eating on the go easier. There were a wide variety of bagels to choose from; I chose the coconut with cream cheese. There wasn't a lot of flavor to it; not sure if they're all like that or just the one I picked. There was only 1 size of latte, but a choice of one or two shots for that extra shot.
Service was adequate and price was average for what I ordered.

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

The Bagel LoversCafe is located across the steps from the Pennsylvania Capitol steps. It's a place where lobbyists and lawmakers rub elbows. With a name like Bagel Lovers you'd hope for some great bagels ... Nope, not here!
The place is huge, but bland. The counter help is lackluster and less than friendly, I might even say surly!
I have no idea why my simple toasted bagel with cream cheese took SO long to make ... But it did! Things move at a snail's pace here. Even the Wifi was slow.
My bagel was more a bun than a bagel. It was very doughy and lacked taste.
Slow, surly service, bad bagels and bland surroundings puts this place in the skip category.