“Tried Them Once For Lunch!”
Review of Bagel Lovers Cafe

Bagel Lovers Cafe
Ranked #5 of 15 Bakeries in Harrisburg
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I always like trying new places and as I walked by from time to time over my lunch hour I often wondered how they were, so one day I stopped in! I ordered one of their Signature Salads with 2 scoops of tuna salad.....sounded great but to me this salad had no flavor what so ever....flat as can be! I'd rather pay a few more dollars and get that "wow factor flavor!" Maybe I need to come back and try one of their bagels.....to see if that's more of their thing! But I wish them well!!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I am always pleased with a place that knows how to make a great black eye. I am very impressed with their coffee. I'd say this is a bagel shop with some good bagel and bagel sandwich combos. I come here to meet up for business and pleasure. The staff is pretty regular and knows the regulars which is a good thing in a place like this. Let's go to Bagel lovers for some good coffee.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Love this place. Fresh bagels with many choices, friendly staff, clean and convenient, fast and tasty. Would recommend to anyone who loves a good bagel.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

This is the only place to get a good bagel in Harrisburg that said the staff always seems disorganized. I've been there during lunch once and they closed there doors to stop people coming in since they were so frazzled. There bagels and spreads are good. I've tried a few of their baked goods like croissant and cookie and it's been okay not worth the money.

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Grabbed a bagel and latte on the go for breakfast. They cut the bagel both ways, which made eating on the go easier. There were a wide variety of bagels to choose from; I chose the coconut with cream cheese. There wasn't a lot of flavor to it; not sure if they're all like that or just the one I picked. There was only 1 size of latte, but a choice of one or two shots for that extra shot.
Service was adequate and price was average for what I ordered.