Harrisburg Hotel
US$75
US$175
US$149
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
HospitalitySteve_11, General Manager at Harrisburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

DONT WASTE A DIME OF YOUR MONEY. THIS PLACE IS NASTY!!!! I got the wrong directions. I ask for the sheets to be washed w/o bleach due to allergy. When I arrived to this run down, filthy hot mess of a hotel they had no idea what I was talking about. Offered to wash my sheets at midnight...really? Trust me you need bleach if you stay here! Yuck yuck yuck!!!!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
HospitalitySteve_11, General Manager at Harrisburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

I am truly sorry your stay was unacceptable.We do try to honer all guest request. Even if it means washing one set of sheets . I do want you to know my desk associate was sincere and would have did that for. you. Please accept my apologies and call me directly so "I can make it right"
As you can see from the positive reviews this is not the norm .

Stephen Tremmel
General Manger
717.558.9500

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We stayed here for one night before flying out of the Harrisburg airport the following morning. The rate was fairly cheap using the advanced non refundable rate. One perk of staying here was that we were able to leave our vehicle parked in the hotel's lot and ride the shuttle van to and from the airport. One word of advice would be that when you call for a ride from the airport back to the hotel, the shuttle van WILL NOT park directly in front of the airport itself but across the street where the taxis park. The shuttle rides are free but i would encourage you to tip the driver on both trips. The hotel itself seemed to have ample parking and is not far from the turnpike and is just off of interstate 283. A Bob Evans restaurant is within walking distance. The hotel itself was clean and the staff friendly. The room itself was somewhat old looking. The bathroom door was peeling at the bottom on the inside from people hanging wet towels on it I would assume. The room seemed clean and fresh and good enough for a one night stay. The wifi worked fine. We did not get a chance to check out any of the hotel's "amenities".

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank-you for taking the time to let us know your stay was what you expected it should be. Our staff does take pride in providing great service and clean rooms.
Unfortunately we are restricted by the airport to only pick-up in designated area's . I will be sure our guest associates always let guest know when calling for pick-up to explain exactly where they need to be to be picked up. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Steve Tremmel