“Easter Brunch Fab!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Easter Brunch Fab!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

Went for Sunday Easter Brunch. Wonderful selection of hot & cold foods and desserts! WOW
Our servers, Jenn & Jake were very attentive and pleasant! Good Job!
Will come back again and again for this wonderful experience!
Thanks

Room Tip: Did not stay, although the Lobby Areas were very clean and appealing to the eye. Went for Easter Br...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank P E

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (367)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

I stay at this property fairly often for work, and the staff is always courteous and helpful. One of the van drivers, Pat, always remembers me and has a kind word to say and a offer for a ride, even if I'm just running across the street to the Target. Just today, one of the maintenance guys took time out from whatever he was busy doing to get the business center internet working for me in a very efficient and friendly manner. Indoor/outdoor pools, a convenient location. Overall one of the more pleasant hotels I stay at.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

I have stayed at this location on several occasions for work purposes. This is a nice hotel if you are staying for the weekend or for business. The accommodations are always fantastic, providing spacious rooms which are both clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Anytime I have had questions, the staff was more than helpful and went out of their way to make sure my questions were answered. The food was great and served quickly. It is this great service which will keep me returning to this hotel in the future.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
vh34, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this review, 31 March 2012
Thank you for providing us with such positive feedback regarding your regular visits to our property. We realize there are various lodging options in the area, and are pleased to hear how much confidence you have in our service. It’s employees such as Pat and our maintenance team that offers the “whatever it takes” attitude to making our customers feel at home, and keeps them coming back.

Thank you for your loyalty and business. We look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

We had a small business meeting at this hotel--for the first time. Rooms were clean and roomy, food was great and the employees were very nice. We are now working on hosting a future conference at this site!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Your acknowledgement of clean, great and very nice when describing us is much appreciated.

We look forward to hosting your future conference, and assure you of the same great service.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

We just returned from a one night stay at this hotel. Our son and future daughter-in-law are having there wedding / reception there on New Year's Eve and we were there for the taste sampling. Having never been there before, we were a little nervous about what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised. The accommodations and service are excellent! Of particular note, Terrance at the front desk and Mary at the Off Seasons Lounge were exceptional. Brenda and John at the banquet room, as well as Randall the General Manager were all a pleasure to meet. It was very obvious that they sincerely wanted the customer's experience to be comfortable and worry-free. Everyone greeted us with a smile. We are now extremely excited for the wedding day to come knowing our family is in good hands!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
vh34, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this review, 27 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to express your view regarding your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear of the overall confidence and excitement you now have as a result of your visit. Brenda, John and the entire banquet staff are outstanding at hosting wedding receptions, and I can assure you they will make your son and future daughter-in-law's wedding reception an event everyone will be proud of. Customer service is something we take a lot of pride in and we are glad you noticed. I will be sure to let Terrance and Mary know how happy you were with their service as well.

We truly appreciate the opportunity to host this very special day and assure you of our complete cooperation.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2012

My Railroad Crew stayed at this Hotel and we absolutely loved it. We typically stay at 16 or more Hotels per month and this staff and Hotel was the best by far. Each member of the Hotel Team went well beyond their typical duties to accomodate our crew with many helpful services. The rooms were absolutely gorgeous and were the biggest rooms we have ever experienced in all of our travels. While initially trying to figure out the maze of corridors and hallways, it became apparent that the design of this Hotel was mastered for resort style living. You will definitely enjoy the layout once you understand this premise. My room faced the huge courtyard pool area and was very pleasant to look at every morning. As mentioned by another guest, Justine the supervisor at breakfast was an absolute charm and Dawn the Director of Sales/Marketing was extremely gracious and accomodating. I will definitely stay here again as this was such a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool area
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
vh34, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this review, 25 March 2012
We appreciate the positive feedback regarding how much you enjoyed your stay with us. It’s great to hear every aspect of your stay was wonderful, and that our staff exceeded your expectations. Our guests really enjoy the extra space they get in our guestrooms, and we’re glad you did as well. Dawn and Justine will be acknowledged for their outstanding service. We have the largest rooms in the market, and requesting a balcony room is always a plus.

At the Holiday Inn Harrisburg East, our customers are our top priority, and we are committed to providing you with the best experience possible now and in the years to come.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2012

My boss booked this hotel for our company meeting. On my own, I contacted the hotel beforehand to find out if it is pet-friendly, and it is. So, I brought my 20-pound, ten-year-old Llasa Apso with me. Because of the dog, my room was in the lower level. At first, I thought things looked dingy and worn in the hallway, but when I entered my room, the room was very clean, spacious, and well-decorated. The bonus is when I exited through my private double-glass doors to my own patio and to the courtyard. I was able to easily walk my dog around the grass, and he explored the courtyard loving every minute of his adventure. It was so convenient! There is an olympic-size pool, jungle-gym area, and hot tub in the courtyard also. It would be great for families also. The front desk (Mick) was very helpful and accommodating to me with my pet. I needed extra time to crate him in my room during my meeting, and they allowed me to check out three hours late without penalty. There is a small pet fee -- very worth it for pet lovers. The common areas are very up-to-date and well decorated also. I would definitely stay here again and again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience with us. I’m sure your dog was just as thrilled with our property as you were. Our designated section of pet-friendly rooms on the second floor makes it convenient for pet lovers. We are fortunate to have such great amenities as noted in your review, which does provide fantastic value for families. I will be sure to let Mick know how much you appreciated his service.

We hope to see you again in the near future.