Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$262
US$108
Country Inn
US$88
US$115
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$83
Homewood
US$117
US$113
BestWestern.com
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$57
Red Roof
All reviewsroom was cleanfridge microwavepriced rightwould definitely stay here againstayed one nighteasy accessinterstatefarmvirginiastairwellcarpetmaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This hotel is for you if you like being treated rudely by front desk staff. The personnel behind the front desk when we checked in and checked out were abrupt, to say the least. This is not the job for people who lack customer service skills!! The room we were given was barren. Very little furniture and there was no mini-fridge. This hotel is in two separate buildings. Had to go to the front building to get ice, only to discover there was no ice in the ice machine. Although the hotel was located in a business park, the hotel did not offer breakfast. Overall, a very bad experience!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Third time we have visited this property. Newly renovated and very clean. Staff is great too! Wifi is very helpful and easy to use. Location right off the interstate. Will stay here again for certain. Recommend for weary travelers who want a nice place to sleep.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kennebago
Joanna Martin _, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property. I am so happy to hear that you feel that our rooms are very clean. And also that the staff is great! We strive very hard to make sure that our guests are happy with our customer service and cleanliness. Thank you again for your very kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Harrisburg!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Great stay! We arrived early and were allowed to check-in to our room. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Our room was great....very clean, bed was comfortable and housekeeping gave us extra towels we requested. We had a first floor room that was very quiet, even with guests on either side of us. The hotel is close to good restaurants and close to the highway. Free wi-fi and a very nice flat screen TV were an added bonus. I booked online and got a really good rate for our four day stay (less than $250). I would recommend this hotel to friends and family!! Planning another trip to Harrisburg and will definately stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pattitravelnc

I am thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us! I am glad that you felt that the staff was friendly and helpful. I am also glad to hear that you found your room to be great. We are very proud of our cleanliness standards, customer service, and our newly renovated rooms! We will be looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area! Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Despite showing up on the wrong day (I booked incorrectly!) they were able to put us up, though not in the type of room I had booked. Ah well, my problem, not theirs. The room was clean, fairly new, and quite acceptable. It was a typical low end motel...no hair dryer, no continental breakfast, etc. However, there was coffee or tea in the lobby 24/7. No complaints. Everything worked as it should have. Beds were comfortable. TV worked well. Not noisy. Decent price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sbordocj

Thank you for writing a review of our Inn. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also happy to hear that your room was clean and that you enjoyed our comfortable beds. Thank you once again for taking the time to write a review of our Inn. We hope to see you on your next visit to the area!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

This hotel is convenient, right off the hyway. It is easy to find, and near services. The room itself was comfortable, but there were unsavory charactors hanging around the parking lot. For the $99 price, you can probably do better elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am glad t hear that you felt your room was comfortable. I am sorry that you felt that there were unsavory characters in the parking lot. I can assure you that we are very safe here as Susquehanna Township police patrol our parking lot on a regular basis. They do a very good job of making their presence known. I hope that you will give us another opportunity when you are in the area. Thank you again for your review.