“What's not to Like”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Harrison City
Reviewed 3 January 2017

We have stopped at this DQ a number of times and everything has always been excellent. Service has been great. Prices are good. And who doesn't like DQ ice cream. We have also ordered cakes from this establishment and have been pleased with the result.

Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

Ice cream is on par with most dairy Queens as is the food nothing spectacular I go to this location just for the service smiling faces all the time and very friendly staff

Reviewed 21 April 2015

Good food and it doesn't cost a lot. good service from local kids. Especially like their burgers and ice cream cakes

Reviewed 25 February 2015

The ice cream at this location and drinks are solid, good almost every time - service is generally fast and friendly.

However, on one particular day, I was pumped and excited for a drink and a burger. Ordered just a regular old burger with standard toppings and what I received was disgusting - I decided to eat in the car (I'm sure they expected it was to-go) and unwrapping that burger, the bun was SOAKED in grease and dripped a good 2 ounces onto my pants.

When I went inside to return it, the woman at the counter - not the friendlier night shift folks, looked at me like I was the jerk! She made it, she gave it to me, there is NO possible way you accidentally do this to someone.

I've never had such a horrible hamburger experience in my life, it was so bad, I question if it were not intentional - which is odd, because I've been in the food industry and know what it's like to be on the other side of the counter, so I do my best to be easy on them.

Do not go there for burgers, the chicken baskets *usually* are ok.