“Was good”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We typically order take out at another Chinese restaurant but the other doesn't deliver. Szechuan Lei Lei now delivers so we decided to give it a try. We have eaten from there 2 times and not have been disappointed. I always order the same thing, Shrimp with Broccoli and both times it was yummy. Shrimps were nice size and abundant. The sauce was delicious and the food did not swim in it. I don't like my food swimming in sauce. My boyfriend orders soup and has tried them all and has never been disappointed. He also has ordered different dishes and he has never complained. Not sure why others are not happy but I am thankful we have had good experiences.

Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

I've ate in and gotten take out from them multiple times over the last five years.

The staff is okay. Not overly friendly or rude, just average. They're polite and give you just enough attention when eating there.

The food is absolutely delicious. I've tried most of the menu and haven't had anything I dislike yet. It can be a little pricey, but they usually have coupons that you can use to get a discount or extra food.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

I've been going to this place for 20 years. Tonight was my last. The woman was more interested in take out than restaurant patrons. horrible service.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

Ordered two different chicken meals and found the meat to be a very low quality. The egg roll and spring roll lacked substance. The interior of the restaurant was outdated and seemed dirty. We will not be returning to this restaurant in havertown as there are much better options.

Reviewed 24 June 2011

If they forget something for your order or you are not satisfied with the food they are quick to fix the problem !